The Meze Audio Elite Epoque has arrived at MusicTeck!
Dec 17, 2022 at 1:17 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1

MusicTeck

Sponsor: MusicTeck
The Meze Audio Epoque is here.

Limited to 100 units worldwide.

Psst...we're the first dealer to receive the Epoque :wink:

1671300778653.png

Meze Audio Elite Epoque

This limited-edition of Elite pays homage to Art Nouveau - an inspirational philosophy that changed the way we perceive arts forever. An ideal synthesis of art and technology, this headphone is our timeless reminder of “La Belle Epoque”.

This exclusive pair comes with two sets of earpads - one Hybrid, one angled Alcantara - and a silver-plated PCUHD premium cable of your choice.

“This particular style of art had a significant importance throughout my creative journey, and I wanted to express my admiration for it through my own craft. A perfect reflection of our artistic sensibilities and personal likings, La Belle Epoque, as we so aptly named it, blows my mind. I get soft knees for it.”

– Antonio Meze, Lead Designer and Founder of Meze Audio.

Limited to 100 pieces worldwide, “Epoque” is the newest collectible headphone from the Meze Audio Art Gallery Collection. A silver-plated PCUHD premium cable of your choice is included.

>> Shop now <<

Also check out the Eclipse from Melodic Artification!

1671300848796.png

Melodic Artification Eclipse

Design
Special Custom Dual Dynamic Driver (Asymmetrical 10mm Active + Passive with unique acoustic chamber)

Industrial Design inspired by astronomy eclipse, based on its dual dynamic driver design, finally transformed into graphical & geometry eclipse form with a strong overlay, impact & dynamic visual looking.

So, it’s an eclipse, by any perspective.
TC4 grade titanium alloy body for ultra high rigidity with great acoustic characteristic.

High End Crystal Cable dreamdute IEM cable for internal wiring.
Special Custom Liquid Links Stock Cable

Spec
FR 10 – 30kHz
Impedance 34 Ohm
Sensitivity 103 dB @ 1kHz
THD less than 1%

>> Shop now <<

MusicTeck Stay updated on MusicTeck at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/MusicTeckStore https://www.musicteck.com/ info@musicteck.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Back