The Mental Release Thread
Mar 17, 2014 at 5:29 PM Post #2 of 3
So I've been plagued with many a mental plaque in the past years and I feel like a forum that is about an integral way a person can be emotionally, should have a thread like this

Anyways I'll start, I'm 15, been nearly killed about 6 times now, 3 of which were of my own accord, I am plagued with many a mental illness (schizophrenia, Bipolarism, etc.,), have been mentally superior (other peoples words not my own) to other people around me since about 5 years of age (putting mountainous expectations infront of me) \, been under mountainous amounts of family pressure from both internal members (many an almost divorce) and external members (many more a almost divorce). I'm incredibly socially inept (because of an incredible nomadic lifestyle during childhood), infact I've been the victim of much a bullying (about 2 years worth from about a 50-60 people). I have also been on the verge of getting a variety of life-changing physical ailments (diabetes, etc.), and yet my own sexuality seems to be my biggest strike against me if I were to tell my family. yet through all of this I am silent sitting in the middle of the room keeping a mountain of pressure under a clowns mask that displays what real people think is me, a smart, funny, calm, person who knows alot about (what they think is) useless schiit...

I know I'm not at the bottom of the hill, but I'm pretty darn close (and I definitely am not trying to toot my own horn). Also, I think it would be good for people to join in on this thread so as to be able to let off steam and talk of different ways to blow off stress.

Dude, too much stress can kill you. You need to talk to some one about this. Someone you trust maybe or a close friend?

Mar 17, 2014 at 6:13 PM Post #3 of 3
Well, the trust circles been growing, lightening my load, but uh, like I said, family can't know, so I've been saying it in either distant friendships or well, random people I meet over the internet, so as to keep me far away from the medication or the asylum that I'll be forced to take (or be taken to) if I were to come out about my schizophrenia, and keep me far away from the hate my family and close friends would give me for being a Bisexual

So I've been plagued with many a mental plaque in the past years and I feel like a forum that is about an integral way a person can be emotionally, should have a thread like this

Anyways I'll start, I'm 15, been nearly killed about 6 times now, 3 of which were of my own accord, I am plagued with many a mental illness (schizophrenia, Bipolarism, etc.,), have been mentally superior (other peoples words not my own) to other people around me since about 5 years of age (putting mountainous expectations infront of me) \, been under mountainous amounts of family pressure from both internal members (many an almost divorce) and external members (many more a almost divorce). I'm incredibly socially inept (because of an incredible nomadic lifestyle during childhood), infact I've been the victim of much a bullying (about 2 years worth from about a 50-60 people). I have also been on the verge of getting a variety of life-changing physical ailments (diabetes, etc.), and yet my own sexuality seems to be my biggest strike against me if I were to tell my family. yet through all of this I am silent sitting in the middle of the room keeping a mountain of pressure under a clowns mask that displays what real people think is me, a smart, funny, calm, person who knows alot about (what they think is) useless schiit...

I know I'm not at the bottom of the hill, but I'm pretty darn close (and I definitely am not trying to toot my own horn). Also, I think it would be good for people to join in on this thread so as to be able to let off steam and talk of different ways to blow off stress.

Dude, too much stress can kill you. You need to talk to some one about this. Someone you trust maybe or a close friend?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back