The "KSC75" of IEMs?
May 7, 2007 at 3:43 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 15

SayNoToPistons

500+ Head-Fier
I'm looking for an IEM that is a good bang for the buck like the KSC75 that costs under 50. I know very little about the IEM market so please help me out here. The only one i can think of is the Jay j-jays but i don't know how good the sound quality is. I would go for ear buds but my ears is shaped weird so i have a hard time keeping ear buds on
frown.gif

May 7, 2007 at 3:46 AM Post #2 of 15
Although a little over budget, maybe the CrossRoads Mylar 3's, after all has been said about them. If you want to stay under $50 then the creative ep630 or jvc marhsmallows

May 7, 2007 at 3:51 AM Post #3 of 15
crossroads mylar 3 or mylar 2. The FX33 is so conjested and over-bassy, I would have a hard time recommending it over either of the crossroads phones.

May 7, 2007 at 3:52 AM Post #4 of 15
the Vsonic R-02

http://www.head-direct.com/index.php...nc=detail&id=5

compared to the ep-630, it feels like youre coming from ipod earphones to real headphones (slight exaggeration). Theres a HUGE veil lifted when you go from the creatives to the vsonics. The bass might be a little much, but its much cleaner and tighter then the creatives

compared to the er6is, its definitely not as good, but for the price its pretty decent

May 7, 2007 at 3:57 AM Post #5 of 15
I skimmed through a few posts about the mylar3 but i can't seem to find a place that sells them? Price?

May 7, 2007 at 5:20 AM Post #8 of 15
No contest here. M3... My dad who is a um2 user also say m3 is better

May 7, 2007 at 5:36 AM Post #9 of 15
Quote:

Originally Posted by jinp6301 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
the Vsonic R-02

http://www.head-direct.com/index.php...nc=detail&id=5

compared to the ep-630, it feels like youre coming from ipod earphones to real headphones (slight exaggeration). Theres a HUGE veil lifted when you go from the creatives to the vsonics. The bass might be a little much, but its much cleaner and tighter then the creatives

compared to the er6is, its definitely not as good, but for the price its pretty decent

they look just like skullcandys. are they?

May 7, 2007 at 5:47 AM Post #10 of 15
The answer is simple. Crossroads mylar 3. Check out the crossroads thread for details.
Its a no contest man!

May 7, 2007 at 6:36 AM Post #11 of 15
Hmm many people are talking about the ksc75, i jus wonder if it is better than the mylar3s. Seriously mylar3s is still unbeatable unless you are really talking about high end models.

May 7, 2007 at 6:32 PM Post #14 of 15
has anybody actually had the pleasure of listening/comparing the Vsonic % Crossroads? They all seem to have fairly good reviews (given the price)

May 7, 2007 at 8:30 PM Post #15 of 15
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hanafuda /img/forum/go_quote.gif
they look just like skullcandys. are they?

I never heard the skullcandy's so I cant really tell. But if theyre the same, then skullcandy did something right!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back