The key to better audio is a hair cut.
Mar 20, 2010 at 10:13 PM Post #76 of 90
Quote:

Originally Posted by krmathis /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hence why I cut my hair today - 9mm all the way.
smily_headphones1.gif

I find 9mm too sibilant. 8.75 tames that up and tightens the bass considerably to boot. The mids are a little weak though.

Mar 21, 2010 at 12:02 AM Post #77 of 90
Quote:

Originally Posted by sainttoad /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Best of all, the blades in my clippers are cryo-treated, so they sound totally *amazing*.

Those clippers had better be made with 99.9999% pure material or you might as well not get a haircut at all. I, for one, would rather go without. Too much hair distortion with those 99.99% pure clippers.

Mar 21, 2010 at 12:03 AM Post #78 of 90
Make sure they are cryo treated for the best outcome!

Mar 21, 2010 at 8:33 AM Post #80 of 90
Quote:

Originally Posted by Head Injury /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I find 9mm too sibilant. 8.75 tames that up and tightens the bass considerably to boot. The mids are a little weak though.

Oh damn! Guess I have fine tune my cutter then, in the hope to find the perfect length.
wink_face.gif

Next time..

Mar 23, 2010 at 6:51 PM Post #86 of 90
Quote:

Originally Posted by cck5 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
well today i made the choice to chop almost all of my hair off, and the first thing i noticed was wow my headphones sound better.

my drivers fit better to my ears, and they also sit way better on my head.

and also now i dont gotta worry about pulling hairs out of my pads, all the time.
k701smile.gif

haha you are very right sir.

http://www.head-fi.org/forums/f4/ult...9/#post6501412

however i have tailored mine for the headphones i am using lmao

Mar 23, 2010 at 6:54 PM Post #87 of 90
I just got a haircut recently as well! This clearly the ideal length, as it makes the headband comfortable but doesn't cover your ears at all:

b1VOP.jpg

Sorry, that's the best self picture I could manage to take with my iPhone. Once again, I'm clearly better than the rest of you; live with it.

Mar 23, 2010 at 7:03 PM Post #89 of 90
Quote:

Originally Posted by NimbleRabit /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I just got a haircut recently as well! This clearly the ideal length, as it makes the headband comfortable but doesn't cover your ears at all:

b1VOP.jpg

Sorry, that's the best self picture I could manage to take with my iPhone. Once again, I'm clearly better than the rest of you; live with it.

Wait wut? Neo

Users who are viewing this thread

Back