The Jeans-fi thread
Dec 28, 2012 at 6:32 PM Post #678 of 682
Been on a mission the last 6 months of physical recomposition. Muscle gains are great as is all the fat lost but... well, none of my jeans fit me any more, all need a belt just to be held up. Doh! Can't decide if it's a good or bad thing that I need to start from scratch, I suppose good because I've developed a clearer idea of what I like...

Anyway started off my impulse buying as I saw a load of the Monochrome 511s on sale over here pretty cheap - gone off faded/washed out colours completely so got the antracite grey, black point, petrol blue and blue 2 ones... a W30 L30 seems to be a great fit for me - fitted but not too tight. I tried the 508's in the same measurements and they were like clown pants at the waist - didn't bother trying a 28W as I was happy with the 511s.

Want some more Diesels too, not a fan of most of their fades/washes, but I've got my eye on a few of them like the ones that have the almost herringbone type look.

After that I want to check out the UniQlo MIJ slim fit ones, then I'll check out some of the selvedge/raw stuff.

Nov 18, 2013 at 9:30 AM Post #680 of 682
Rakuten is offering free shipping right now.  This might be a good time to shop for some Japanese jeans.  
smile.gif

Dec 8, 2013 at 8:54 AM Post #681 of 682
Jeans are verboten at the office, so it's either wool slacks or chinos there. Corduroy passes the dress code, as well. If I'm going out, I usually run with khakis or cords - they're a little dressier.
11.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back