The Jeans-fi thread
Nov 13, 2011 at 12:30 AM Post #601 of 682
Quote:
Yes very slowly.  I only have the time to wear it once a week and that's without wearing other jeans !

Sorry to hear that, i was just in discussion as well about how teachers are prohibited to wear jeans.

Nov 13, 2011 at 4:34 AM Post #602 of 682
That means my jeans will last longer.  
biggrin.gif

Dec 3, 2011 at 12:53 AM Post #605 of 682
I wear abercrombie, and before you go jumping to conclusions about the kind of guy I am- the only thing I buy from there are pants. I used to be totally against that store for years. Once you get past the obscene advertisements and ignore all their other terrible clothing, their jeans are really high quality and extremely flattering. The latter being important to me because I'm in my early 20's. But, they fit well, they break in well, and last for years.

Just like audio, you get what you pay for. And that's why I want to try raw denim some day... And again like audio...It'll be hard to justify it to my lady.

Dec 3, 2011 at 3:20 PM Post #606 of 682
When you said "Abercrombie" I got a smirk on my face....when you said "and now don't go jumping" i burst out laughing
beyersmile.png
How much is raw denim?

Dec 3, 2011 at 4:00 PM Post #607 of 682
Quote:
When you said "Abercrombie" I got a smirk on my face....when you said "and now don't go jumping" i burst out laughing
beyersmile.png
How much is raw denim?

Im 15 and im going to buy some "real" selvage denim soon. Cheap raw denim can be $70 or $700 dollars. I found this website a few weeks ago and i love it.

Dec 3, 2011 at 4:01 PM Post #608 of 682
I know most of you guys are in your twenties but I still wear jeans everyday and I'm 59......I was wondering if anyone has tried these for a little more wiggle room!!!???    By the way, I remember getting Levis for $6.95 a pr. Yep years ago!   Have any of you seen that advert on TV about the Beaver taking a bite out of this other jean company????

Dec 7, 2011 at 1:26 PM Post #610 of 682
Question: Are ALL 7 for All Mankind demin jeans RAW denim? It seems like it's not listed as such.

Dec 7, 2011 at 3:35 PM Post #611 of 682
Quote:
Question: Are ALL 7 for All Mankind demin jeans RAW denim? It seems like it's not listed as such.

Not at all! That's just a popular teen denim company, and i dont like any of them are raw/salvage denim.

Dec 7, 2011 at 4:53 PM Post #612 of 682
Right but people said they had raw denim from 7 For All Mankind, and it doesn't seem that their selection lists that these are raw denim. I'm just confused.

Dec 7, 2011 at 6:10 PM Post #613 of 682
Quote:
Right but people said they had raw denim from 7 For All Mankind, and it doesn't seem that their selection lists that these are raw denim. I'm just confused.

Who did you talk to? Fashion designers? If not that they are lying, maybe in the girls section, but im not 100% sure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back