The Jeans-fi thread
Apr 28, 2011 at 12:34 PM Post #526 of 682
look into skulls, frankly samurais are cut a bit too baggy for my taste

and i f*cking HATE that stupid war paint camo BS on momotaros

still loving my 883's

Apr 30, 2011 at 1:57 AM Post #529 of 682
ummm no more than a half size if so, but i wear a belt and have been cutting recently. they tightened up a *small* amount last soak but i suspect a lot of that haad to do with the regained stiffness

May 1, 2011 at 10:52 PM Post #533 of 682
I wash mine after a few times of wearing.  
biggrin.gif

May 2, 2011 at 10:56 PM Post #535 of 682

Quote:
look into skulls, frankly samurais are cut a bit too baggy for my taste

and i f*cking HATE that stupid war paint camo BS on momotaros

still loving my 883's

Even the 710xx is too baggy for you? I really REALLY want to get a pair of them, true to size, but I'm not sure how the fit will be. I was just up in NY a few weeks ago, but I couldn't stop by BIG to try a pair on. I'm afraid they'll be too tight, let alone too baggy.

May 3, 2011 at 5:49 PM Post #538 of 682
Yeahh, what I do is turn em inside out and hang them outside - a few hours of airing out and they're fine!! :D If i ever wash them, its after months and inside out. Nudie's wear the best through in terms of looks in my experience.

I havent got my nicer jeans too dirty so they;re all good, but I love the Nudies and All Saint's jeans, all that said, I dont think i've ever had a pair of Levi's go wrong! Jeans, watches and headphones are all very expensive hobbies. Now to look for more :p ....

May 12, 2011 at 11:51 AM Post #540 of 682

Quote:
erratik, how is your Eternal fading along ?  I'm starting to like the slim cut of Eternal 811.  

Coming along great!  I'll get some fade and fit pictures this evening when I get home!

Quote:

Even the 710xx is too baggy for you? I really REALLY want to get a pair of them, true to size, but I'm not sure how the fit will be. I was just up in NY a few weeks ago, but I couldn't stop by BIG to try a pair on. I'm afraid they'll be too tight, let alone too baggy.

I don't remember exactly which cuts I tried on, I know the s5000vx and i'm pretty sure i tried the 710's and both were pretty baggy on me.  I mean, definitely try them on. theyre a great jean, but they didnt really work for what i was looking for

Users who are viewing this thread

Back