The inevitable has finally happened to me
May 23, 2006 at 11:34 AM Post #16 of 17
Quote:

Originally Posted by Gino
Perhaps it is not silicon as we believe it to be. Some rubber composite maybe.

I also noticed that my triflanges begin to have a memorized squashed position from sitting in the laptop bag all day. This won't happen to silicon. Has anyone had their triflanges go gooey like rubber does.

Yeah, my biflanges also form into a weird shape when I have them in my ears for an extended period of time (shape to my earcanal I guess). Just checked them, and the flanges have become more oval shaped than circle shaped. Have my E4 for about half a year now.

May 23, 2006 at 12:33 PM Post #17 of 17
Quote:

Originally Posted by jbloudg20
I have a medium soft tip from my E2C stuck in my right ear. I was vacuuming the house with my portable rig, and I just sat down, and the IEM came out, but not my tip. I'm about to attempt to remove it, wish me luck!

ewwww - hope you get it out man. thats the main reason i stopped using mine. happened to me too - a friend had to gingerly tease it out with a pair of tweezers. i really couldnt see myself helpless at an airport or on plane. these days - no matter what people say - its the akg 26p for me on planes. does the job and doesnt get stuck in your ears.
eggosmile.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back