The Incredible $20 Headphone Amp
Dec 13, 2002 at 3:02 PM Post #61 of 93
*coughsalesrepcough*

I can't take this thread anymore so I'm bailing out.

Biggie.

Dec 13, 2002 at 3:08 PM Post #62 of 93
NotoriousBIG_PJ
HI: How are you? I understand why you might think that but many thought I was a sales rep for I wont even say it but you now know that ant so. I think we just have a very enthused new member who does not understand us yet.

Dec 13, 2002 at 3:14 PM Post #63 of 93
i'm quite embarrassed. i just opened my MID case up, and, lo and behold, what do i see? a Wow Th-- my mistake -- a WoW Thing duct taped to the inside, surrounded by nougat. nothing else. anyone else get this?

Dec 13, 2002 at 3:28 PM Post #64 of 93
soundzgood, you really seem to believe in this product. I only think as your phones are relatively easy to drive, that the gadjet doesn't do anything else than alter the sound towards your preferences. It probably doesn't even amplify the signal.

Dec 13, 2002 at 3:50 PM Post #65 of 93
Quote:

You say it's just a cheap EQ. Well, cheap as in not expensive, yes. But you don't get two relatively new patents for being just a plain old vanilla EQ, do ya?

Haven't heard of Bose yet, have you?
biggrin.gif

I'm seriously wondering: what are you comparing this amplifier to? Hell, I say even the boostaroo would be more "natural" sounding.

Dec 13, 2002 at 5:23 PM Post #66 of 93
Quote:

Originally posted by MooGoesTheCow
i'm quite embarrassed. i just opened my MID case up, and, lo and behold, what do i see? a Wow Th-- my mistake -- a WoW Thing duct taped to the inside, surrounded by nougat. nothing else. anyone else get this?

biggrin.gif
lol!!

i keep my wow thing in my pants--until it is time to WoW the ladies!
wink.gif

Dec 13, 2002 at 7:13 PM Post #69 of 93
Quote:

Originally posted by wildmonkeysects
mom upside down is wow
wink.gif

What are you doing turning your mom upside down?
eek.gif

Dec 13, 2002 at 8:23 PM Post #71 of 93
actually it is two WoW amps, one for each channel for increased sound quality. surrounded by rich, buttery nougat.

Dec 13, 2002 at 8:33 PM Post #72 of 93
the WoW amp is actually an all-purpose amplifier. It's not limited like the Blockhead, or any other super-expensive amps. Not only can it amplify sound, it can amplify bodyparts as well. So redshifter's idea to keep it in his pants might actually be ingenious.

Dec 13, 2002 at 8:47 PM Post #73 of 93
Quote:

Originally posted by kyr
So redshifter's idea to keep it in his pants might actually be ingenious.

So it 'WoWs' the ladies huh?

Oooh, think i'd better buy up all the remaining stock!!
very_evil_smiley.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back