The Incoherent Rambling Room
Feb 23, 2011 at 1:55 PM Post #976 of 1,250
Comercial... lolz

Feb 23, 2011 at 10:31 PM Post #985 of 1,250
Yay Fanny Wang review finally done...someone read it.

And I thought RedLeader was RedShifter and I got really excited, not that I don't like you RedLeader!

Feb 24, 2011 at 12:07 AM Post #986 of 1,250

And I thought RedLeader was RedShifter and I got really excited, not that I don't like you RedLeader!

We wouldn't want this thread to be locked so soon, so we might be thankful that it was RedLeader.

Feb 24, 2011 at 4:03 AM Post #987 of 1,250

Quote:

Haha, don't worry about it.  I've been gone many a fortnight, is he not kicking around these places any more?

Feb 24, 2011 at 7:25 AM Post #988 of 1,250

Quote:
Haha, don't worry about it.  I've been gone many a fortnight, is he not kicking around these places any more?

Not that I'm aware of. And I've noticed you've been gone a couple months! What brings you back?
floatsmile.png

Quote:
Quote:

We wouldn't want this thread to be locked so soon, so we might be thankful that it was RedLeader.

...very true...

Feb 24, 2011 at 9:03 AM Post #989 of 1,250
OK We need to stop the bickering before we (that includes me) do get this thread closed.

McProgger, is that address you sent me still good? I have a whole slew of 40mm drivers I want to send you within a couple of weeks and I want to make sure they get to you.

Feb 24, 2011 at 10:41 AM Post #990 of 1,250
Has anyone here ever dealt with Koss' and their Lifetime Warranty before?

I have these SST/7's and they sound OK but they have a ball and joint connector like the KSC75 only bigger of course. Well, the "joint" clip is loose. I could fix this rather easily but...

Well, I did a search on them and a guy linked to Koss' product support page and said they were on there and that they retailed for $70. So I looked for them on the page and they're nowhere to be found so I take it that Koss doesn't have anymore spare parts for these.

So should I attempt to repair them or should I send them to Koss? How does the Koss warranty work anyway? Do they give you the value of the phones when they were new or what?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back