The Incoherent Rambling Room
Mar 27, 2011 at 12:17 AM Post #1,216 of 1,250
6% energy?  W...T...F...

Mar 27, 2011 at 10:28 AM Post #1,220 of 1,250
^ and that is how the CIA works.

Bobo, whats up with the white whale thing? 
blink.gif

Mar 29, 2011 at 6:54 PM Post #1,222 of 1,250
Alright, the Prodipe loaner program's been dead, and I don't want to send them off until I get the extra pads from Oli, but if he's still (I assume) busy and doesn't check in before the second week/third week of April, I'm sending them to Bob. They've been staring at me the past week and it's creeping me out. And there are about 200 hours on them now.

Mar 29, 2011 at 8:05 PM Post #1,223 of 1,250

Quote:
Alright, the Prodipe loaner program's been dead, and I don't want to send them off until I get the extra pads from Oli, but if he's still (I assume) busy and doesn't check in before the second week/third week of April, I'm sending them to Bob. They've been staring at me the past week and it's creeping me out. And there are about 200 hours on them now.

tell us the truth, they are so bad that you want to get rid of them

Mar 29, 2011 at 8:11 PM Post #1,224 of 1,250

Quote:

I was starting to wonder about those... What was wrong with the pads again?

Also, who was after me in the tour? I'm completely broke (I have $4 in my paypal), so it might be a while until these leave my door.

Also, what ever happened to that amp that broke? 

Mar 29, 2011 at 9:15 PM Post #1,225 of 1,250

Quote:
I was starting to wonder about those... What was wrong with the pads again?

Also, who was after me in the tour? I'm completely broke (I have $4 in my paypal), so it might be a while until these leave my door.

Also, what ever happened to that amp that broke? 

Joker?

Mar 29, 2011 at 11:18 PM Post #1,226 of 1,250
tell us the truth, they are so bad that you want to get rid of them

Nope, they're great. Admittedly they're my worst full sized headphone (look at my profile) but they're far from bad. Nothing's wrong with the pads, but the cloth inhibits mids.

Apr 6, 2011 at 10:15 PM Post #1,230 of 1,250
I wish the Algorhythm Solo had a headphone out instead of just coax+line. It'd be a much better deal if you didn't have to drop almost $600 on the Solo itself and THEN however much more on a DAC or amp.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back