The In-Ear Phones Search Is Over (UE Super.fi PRO!!)
Oct 28, 2005 at 3:19 AM Post #31 of 36
Maybe I'm the only one, but I bought mine AND my fiancée’s for $195 each @ earphonesolutions with their lowest price guarantee. To everyone else, sorry about your wallets.
rolleyes.gif

Oct 31, 2005 at 10:26 PM Post #32 of 36
As a user of the 5pros since June of this year, I can say, without issue and hesistation, that I LOVE my 5pros.

I use them at LEAST 4 hours a day without any pain or discomfort. I just found out the joy of using smaller flanges for my ears. I get better insertion and better highs. The bass has been/is, well, awesome and never overpowering.

I owned the E3c before and was disappointed with them.

Also, the cables that came with my 5pros broke about two weeks after I bought the IEMs from GC. Called up UE and they shipped me out a new set, with a free TShirt and a letter of apology for my "downtime."

All in all, I'm a VERY happy Super Fi.5 Pro user and customer.

Oct 31, 2005 at 11:04 PM Post #33 of 36
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mando
As a user of the 5pros since June of this year, I can say, without issue and hesistation, that I LOVE my 5pros.

I use them at LEAST 4 hours a day without any pain or discomfort. I just found out the joy of using smaller flanges for my ears. I get better insertion and better highs. The bass has been/is, well, awesome and never overpowering.

I owned the E3c before and was disappointed with them.

Also, the cables that came with my 5pros broke about two after I bought the IEMs from GC. Called up the UE and they shipped me out a new set, with a free TShirt and a letter of apology for my "downtime."

Did you check out the UM2's?

Nov 1, 2005 at 4:25 AM Post #34 of 36
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mando
Also, the cables that came with my 5pros broke about two after I bought the IEMs from GC. Called up the UE and they shipped me out a new set, with a free TShirt and a letter of apology for my "downtime."

I've never had a hobby where the all around customer service has been so good. It never ceases to amaze me!
etysmile.gif

Nov 1, 2005 at 4:15 PM Post #35 of 36
Quote:

Originally Posted by Parrothead
Did you check out the UM2's?

Nope...I sure didn't (didn't get a chance to). I'm sure the UM2 are great IEMs in their own right.

In today's market, it really is difficult, for the consumer, to make a solid decision. All of the subtleties of great IEMs can throw a consumer into a freenzy!!
smily_headphones1.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back