The "I hate waiting for parcels" thread.
May 18, 2007 at 12:46 PM Post #376 of 917
Quote:

Originally Posted by CTY /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Yes, registered air mail.
The seller told me he would provide me with a tracking number, so I thought there was no need for an additional service.

So you're saying the tracking page at http://app1.hongkongpost.com/CGI/mt/enquiry.jsp will provide me with information as soon as the parcel leaves HK?

Yup, when the parcel leaved Hong Kong, you'll see like this
biggrin.gif

123.jpg

May 18, 2007 at 1:23 PM Post #377 of 917
Seems like their tracking system was not up to date, it's working now:
tracking.JPG

And as soon as it has left Kong Kong, I may track it with the DHL homepage, I think/hope *g* But that's the part of the journey I am least worried about
cool.gif

May 18, 2007 at 5:42 PM Post #379 of 917
I am currently just waiting for a VdH The Optocoupler MKII

Jun 3, 2007 at 11:53 PM Post #380 of 917
I got my ultrasones nah nah nah
biggrin.gif
I'm still waiting though.. always waiting..
some silver wire, neutrik plugs, ipod adaptors, etc from qables
m^3 and alien dac just finishing up customizing a pack jrossel is putting together for me.. ad my group buy millet hybrid max. but then I'll be waiting on the parts for it.. waiting waiting.. but its getting more comfortable in the meantime
smily_headphones1.gif
I love these cans
smily_headphones1.gif

Jun 4, 2007 at 1:08 AM Post #381 of 917
Ordered an Thinkpad T61.

Estimated shipping date is 06/28/07

I don't think I can wait a month!

Jun 4, 2007 at 1:11 AM Post #382 of 917
well folks, it will be 10 weeks as of tomorrow! my Darths should be here soon... heheh
very_evil_smiley.gif

oh man i can't wait!

Jun 4, 2007 at 1:15 AM Post #383 of 917
Quote:

Originally Posted by Sh0eBoX /img/forum/go_quote.gif
well folks, it will be 10 weeks as of tomorrow! my Darths should be here soon... heheh
very_evil_smiley.gif

oh man i can't wait!

Whoa ten weeks. I feel better.. sorta
eek.gif

Jun 4, 2007 at 1:56 AM Post #384 of 917
I have an order from Newark but the part is not in. It will take a few weeks before it arrives to Newark, then it ships to me... the pain!
I can't wait till July, haha.

Jun 4, 2007 at 3:21 AM Post #386 of 917
As of tomorrow I'm gonna have to begin the anxiety of waiting for my HD600s to arrive, and I have a 2-4week wait for the HD650 cable from headroom lol.

Jun 4, 2007 at 3:52 PM Post #387 of 917
Quote:

Originally Posted by Duggeh /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Currently I am waiting on three parcels to arrive for me. Each day is like a fresh betrayal by the postman. WHEN WILL MY STAX COME?!
lambda.gif

What are you all waiting on?

I hear that! Try working on a boat. It took 11 months for a package of high end cables to reach me. By then I had already bought another set.
mad.gif

Jun 4, 2007 at 8:15 PM Post #388 of 917
I am waiting for 5 packages to be delivered in the next few days...

1) Trends TA-10.1 coming from Canada
2) Tubes (6C19N) for my Little Dot II++ coming from Russia (ordered via eBay)
3) Shure E500PHT coming from another Head-Fi member
4) Some CD bought on eBay (coming from China)
5) Musiland MD-10 coming from another Head-Fi member

One was delivered today (number 1 I guess) but I wasn't home so the package went back to the post office. I will have to wait until tomorrow... Arghhhhhhhh

Jun 4, 2007 at 9:07 PM Post #389 of 917
You think waiting for parcels is bad? It took almost 10 days just to get through to a german seller what i needed him to tell me in order for me to pay him, IN GERMAN.

Honestly how hard is it for a kraut to understand "Kontonummer, BLZ, und namen?"???

Now i get to wait on trans-atlantic shipping for some east-german orthos.

I am currently waiting for:

Plastic and foam parts for my ancient AKG K240-M - ordered well over a month ago. AKG also overcharged me by $22.

K401 on it's way from austria (very cheap, needs repair)

RFT HOK 80-2 -- east-german headphones containing copies of west-german Peerless-MB ortho drivers. Hopefully on their way from germany.

New transformer for my SOHA, STAX plugs for 'stats, and some other bits from Allied Electronics. The SOHA is currently powered by a semi-toroidal transformer putting out something like 6 amps of 30vct, and this trafo is physically twice the size of the SOHA.

Jun 4, 2007 at 10:12 PM Post #390 of 917
Today I placed an order from Headroom for one of their Millet Hybrid amps, and a pair of Beyer DT990's.

They say four or five days, at most. Maybe by the weekend! That would be wonderful.

I can hardly wait!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back