The "I hate waiting for parcels" thread.
Oct 10, 2007 at 1:49 AM Post #677 of 917
I just bought TopShelf's X-Can V3 amp and I'm hoping it can get to me before the weekend. I hadn't bought any audio stuff in a few months. Oh The suspense, I think the last thing I bought was a B&K ST-202+ that I had to wait a few weeks for a friend to bring it up to Canada from Washington.

Oct 10, 2007 at 6:09 AM Post #679 of 917
Quote:

Originally Posted by milkpowder /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Wow! Some of the vintage razors are really nice! Do they ever come in sterling silver?

Not sure about silver. But there certainly are several Gillettes in Gold

Oct 10, 2007 at 1:30 PM Post #680 of 917
Where is my LDMKIII.
frown.gif

Tho, it was sent yesterday but still!

Oct 10, 2007 at 4:16 PM Post #683 of 917
Auugh, I thought my stuff would start arriving in the mailbox yesterday, but there was nothing at all. I think expecting something and not getting it is way worse than simply waiting.
frown.gif

I really hope something will arrive today. Otherwise I might just explode.

Quote:

Originally Posted by greydragon /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Great. I just found out my amp I bought from a Head-fier just got shipped today... MORE THAN A WEEK after it was promised to be shipped!!!

Not only that, this Head-fier is unresponsive to my PM on the shipping situation and lies about, or avoids replying in a timely matter.

That sucks, but at least it's actually on its way. I hope you'll be leaving appropriate feedback so the rest of us know to be wary with that particular Head-Fier!

Oct 10, 2007 at 4:40 PM Post #684 of 917
I just paid for my Farnell order for the (hopefully) final parts for my Millet Max ... aaargh, it will probably be another week before they arrive and the power source is part of it, so I'm absolutely stuck building it until that arrives
frown.gif

of course my extra tubes (12FK6 and 12FM6) arrived today... so now I can sit here staring at a nearly finished Max and 3x2 beautiful tubes while I listen to my HeadFive :angry:

Oct 10, 2007 at 5:43 PM Post #686 of 917
Quote:

Originally Posted by SoundGoon /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Waiting on a what should be an amazing (amazing to me at least) home theatre receiver.....

Whatcha getting? Do tell...

Oct 10, 2007 at 5:45 PM Post #687 of 917
I am waiting on two parcels at the moment. The first is a psychopharmacology text book for me to give to my current intern.

The second is a pair of 550 watt monoblock amplifiers for my 2 channel system. I am very excited for them. I've been wanting them for quite some time now, and finally they will be mine.

Oct 10, 2007 at 9:17 PM Post #688 of 917
Quote:

Originally Posted by Shizelbs /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Whatcha getting? Do tell...

I lucked into a Kenwood KRF-X7775D. It's a European model that is the other side of the ponds' equivalent of the Sovereign line. When it came out, it one one of their flagship models, and indeed, from what I have read a seen thus far, is still quite good. It was never released in the US however, not really sure why. If you'd like some photos, ask and I'll do my best to get them for you, or try a google image search. Mine will be in black. I can't wait
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back