The Headphones.com Content Team Breaks Down Our Best Headphones of 2022!
Dec 16, 2022 at 5:15 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

Join Resolve, DMS, GoldenSound, and the rest of the Headphones.com content team as we discuss our favorite headphones of the year.

What are your top picks? Let us know in your replies using the format the team built for the review.

If you like this kind of round-up content, let us know! We'd be happy to make more.​

Dec 16, 2022 at 6:37 PM Post #3 of 7
The whole crew. <3

I'll have to think on a pick.

Dec 17, 2022 at 6:01 AM Post #4 of 7
Great video as always!

While I already did a list ranking the items that I reviewed this year based on enjoyment, out of my top 3 picks, there is only one of them that I actually reviewed, the Sennheiser IE600.

My other two picks would be the Meze 109 Pro, which I would love to spend more time with. I only got to try it for a brief time at High End Munich but it left a great impression.

However, my top pick, the one that has left an impression that I just can't forget, happens to actually be a combination that I also got to try in Munich (in better listening conditions than the 109), the Hifiman Susvara powered by the Feliks Audio Envy. All I can say about that combo is "amazing"!

Dec 17, 2022 at 2:34 PM Post #5 of 7
Keep up the good work Seb and team! I liked the format.

Love,
Seb

Thank you Seb!

The whole crew. <3

I'll have to think on a pick.

I look forward to your thoughts!

Great video as always!

While I already did a list ranking the items that I reviewed this year based on enjoyment, out of my top 3 picks, there is only one of them that I actually reviewed, the Sennheiser IE600.

My other two picks would be the Meze 109 Pro, which I would love to spend more time with. I only got to try it for a brief time at High End Munich but it left a great impression.

However, my top pick, the one that has left an impression that I just can't forget, happens to actually be a combination that I also got to try in Munich (in better listening conditions than the 109), the Hifiman Susvara powered by the Feliks Audio Envy. All I can say about that combo is "amazing"!

I love the 109 Pro for the same reasons you do! Still haven't gotten to try the IE600.

Dec 22, 2022 at 4:47 AM Post #6 of 7

Join Resolve, DMS, GoldenSound, and the rest of the Headphones.com content team as we discuss our favorite headphones of the year.

What are your top picks? Let us know in your replies using the format the team built for the review.

If you like this kind of round-up content, let us know! We'd be happy to make more.​

WOW anyone there over the age of 45??

Dec 22, 2022 at 12:54 PM Post #7 of 7
I was lucky enough to hear quite a few of the picks mentioned at canjam SoCal and agree! The 109 impressed me quite a bit, which is funny because I disliked the meze classics and some others.

This year my picks aren’t necessarily new items, but ones I discovered this year.

1. Caldera. Enough said!
2. Yanyin Moonlight. I was looking for an iem to replace the monarch mk2 I quite enjoyed but was a bit too big. The moonlight tribrid is no slouch, smaller, and half the price. A bit more neutral, but still fun.
3. Custom cans mod for the hd600. I didn’t think there was much that could improve the hd600 without a trade off, but a $35 dollar investment in a copper weight did the trick.

Honourable mentions: solitaire P, susvara run off dcs gear, and the very pleasing mest II. Oh, and the fiio ff3…great bass on an earbud!?!

Cheers all! Thank you for all the work you do!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back