The HDMI Cable Discussion
Mar 23, 2012 at 11:22 AM Post #286 of 338
Brainwashing aside rant, in purely technical specifications Apple is kicking the collective rears of the entire industry, at least with the iPad.

As for apple losing popularity, I'm not sure where you live, but I haven't seen a non-apple laptop in probably a year at my school. Granted I am in the general area of apple so that might have something to do with it, but I've seen it in universities in washington too (Microsoft's "territory").

Mar 23, 2012 at 11:25 AM Post #287 of 338

Quote:
Steve Jobs is a modern day genius. 
I has set a benchmark for screen res and display standards.
The 4s with its 8mgps camera is yet one of the best cameras on any mobile phone out there.
Even now with all these new phones with the dual cores and bigger screens, namely the note, the iphone still reigns as the one to beat in terms of res display and overall design.

you made me laugh - thank you
Pointless even arguing with you if u are like the video below lol
here watch this:

EACH TIME i hear apple fan boys i think of this:

Mar 23, 2012 at 11:26 AM Post #288 of 338

Quote:
Brainwashing aside rant, in purely technical specifications Apple is kicking the collective rears of the entire industry, at least with the iPad.

As for apple losing popularity, I'm not sure where you live, but I haven't seen a non-apple laptop in probably a year at my school. Granted I am in the general area of apple so that might have something to do with it, but I've seen it in universities in washington too (Microsoft's "territory").

Ive seen more ipads than apple macs and laptops

Mar 23, 2012 at 11:33 AM Post #289 of 338

Quote:
Steve Jobs is a modern day genius.

This is the only thing that annoys me. The adoration Steve Jobs get. No one knows the name of the guy who invented Java, no one knows who invented C or C++. They know and worship the guy who took all those tools made by other people and used them in a fancy box. It's like not caring who invented the car, but adoring the guy that made a cooler-looking steering wheel.

Mar 23, 2012 at 11:45 AM Post #290 of 338

Quote:
This is the only thing that annoys me. The adoration Steve Jobs get. No one knows the name of the guy who invented Java, no one knows who invented C or C++. They know and worship the guy who took all those tools made by other people and used them in a fancy box. It's like not caring who invented the car, but adoring the guy that made a cooler-looking steering wheel.

I remember it was Dennis

had to look it up for: Dennis Ritchie.

See the thing here is:
C++ is known by coders etc - Steve was more of a marketing pioneer, and had a true passion/skill in technology.

That's where the difference is.
People don't know how the car is built, or who invested it - but people know its brand - Audi. For example.

Mar 23, 2012 at 5:54 PM Post #291 of 338
Regardless of anything said here.. denying credibility to apple is being sheer antis.
And comparing apple to Monster and beats is talk either out of hate or ignorance.

I still can't see for the life of me how the iphone-4 is an i-fail.  When I first went to buy a smartphone, I was debating between the two top ones on the market, and a year ago it was iphone-4 or Samsung Galaxy-S.  So I demoed each, and you know what, regardless of android platform and all the drawbacks of the apple ecosystem, the iphone was simply more intuitive.

Mar 23, 2012 at 6:22 PM Post #292 of 338
Lol - up to you :wink:
But it really isn't - oh hell enjoy your lithium battery degrading.
I've since, already replaced my battery you could do the...oh no wait sorry! 

That's the MAIN reason I bought the SGS or a matter of fact anything that isn't battery locked down, like 100% of craple :p

Mar 23, 2012 at 6:44 PM Post #293 of 338

That's the MAIN reason I bought the SGS or a matter of fact anything that isn't battery locked down, like 100% of craple :p

I replaced the battery in my wife's iP4, it wasn't that tough.

Mar 23, 2012 at 6:54 PM Post #294 of 338

Quote:

So.. how much was that new battery may I ask?

Mar 23, 2012 at 6:55 PM Post #295 of 338
Using the word "crapple" pretty much shows the bias and removes any validity of literally any argument made on the part of that person regarding Apple. Hate-boys are as bad as fan-boys, at least when it comes to full honesty. But there's no point arguing the matter further because it's really off topic to this thread.

Mar 23, 2012 at 7:01 PM Post #296 of 338

Quote:
Using the word "crapple" pretty much shows the bias and removes any validity of literally any argument made on the part of that person regarding Apple. Hate-boys are as bad as fan-boys, at least when it comes for full honesty. But there's no point arguing the matter further because it's really off topic to this thread.

beyersmile.png

Finally there's something I agree with you on...

Oh yeah, there's the whole 'Beats are not worth their asking price' thing too..

Mar 23, 2012 at 7:26 PM Post #297 of 338

Quote:
So.. how much was that new battery may I ask?

£10 - cheaper than ur £500 or is it £600 replacement?

Quote:
Using the word "crapple" pretty much shows the bias and removes any validity of literally any argument made on the part of that person regarding Apple. Hate-boys are as bad as fan-boys, at least when it comes to full honesty. But there's no point arguing the matter further because it's really off topic to this thread.

Yup - and I've become one after all the Aple fan-boys - blame them.
I'll just go and chop off my...(video)

Quote:
Finally there's something I agree with you on...

Oh yeah, there's the whole 'Beats are not worth their asking price' thing too..

Is it so hard to find an apple "fan-boy"?
I think not lol

Mar 23, 2012 at 7:54 PM Post #298 of 338
umm... I paid $15 for a new iPhone battery.

Mar 23, 2012 at 8:03 PM Post #299 of 338

Quote:
umm... I paid $15 for a new iPhone battery.

And u opened the iphone up and got rid of ur warranty - yup that's right :)

I know how lithium batteries degrade - and its just as simple as that.

Anyway, lets get back on "topic"about HDMI's

Apple-rant over lol - But that's exactly how i feel about them
Apple = Monster Beats

Mar 23, 2012 at 8:21 PM Post #300 of 338
I stumbled upon something, maybe many of you have already seen it. Check the reviews for these gems:
http://www.amazon.com/Coffee-Digital-Audio-Ethernet-Connection/dp/B003CT5KMO/ref=pd_sim_sbs_e_4
http://www.amazon.com/Diamond-Digital-Audio-Ethernet-Connection/dp/B003CT2A6I/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top

Apparently the ultra-high-end market of HDMI cables has already been swarmed by hilarious trolls. I was wondering how an expensive HDMI cable could have such a rating and now I understand. Thank you internet =)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back