THE GREAT COLLEGE-FI GIVEAWAY!!! (sohels - Amp)(The Legend - LOD)
May 9, 2008 at 9:03 PM Post #31 of 41
1. Both the LOD and the Amp
biggrin.gif

2. Purdue University (We're neighbors)
3. Civil Engineering; Structural and Land Survey/Geomatics concentration
4. 2010
5. I recently got into this hobby and absolutely love it. It would be nice to have a non-cmoy portable amp. Plus then I could probably convince myself to get another pair of headphones.

Is there a hi-fi shop up there in Chicago? I've been meaning to find one to visit. Also, kudos for only making the contest two days long or so. The wait for the hd-600 giveaway was agony.

May 9, 2008 at 11:22 PM Post #33 of 41
1. AMP please!
2. Johns Hopkins
3. Medicine - oncology
4. 2011
5. Ever since I was a little kid, while other girls pined for lipstick and makeup, I saved up my money for my first sony walkman (cassette edition lol). After I got it, while girls wanted hip shoes, I wanted a PCDP. Still after, while my friends wanted a closet full of cutesy clothes (I did, too) but I also wanted to build myself a nice rig! At this point in life, I have a nice rig, and have shuffled nice rigs in and out of my possession. Truth be told, I do not *need* this amp, so I'm not going to lie and say I do haha. I have a nice ultraportable amp and a nice tube amp, but an amp like the Visely would find a nice niche in what I got. Plus, I never win things, so might as well try my hand in this contest!

Thanks for your generosity!

May 10, 2008 at 1:49 AM Post #34 of 41
1. I'd be interested in the Amp
2. Michigan State University
3. Computer Science
4. Senior (3 of 4 years completed)
5. Because all I have for amplification now is my receiver and being able to have something smaller so I can travel with the RS-1 would be fantastic.

May 10, 2008 at 7:25 PM Post #38 of 41
Super!

Thanks a lot, Germania.

May 11, 2008 at 2:03 AM Post #40 of 41
Thanks for throwing the gear up there. Fun stuff, glad to see this much of a sense of community here. It's worth something in a forum.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back