THE GREAT COLLEGE-FI GIVEAWAY!!! (sohels - Amp)(The Legend - LOD)
May 7, 2008 at 2:02 PM Post #16 of 41
I've gotten into RIT but I start this fall, can I enter?

Just the amp, please
Rochester Institute of Technology
Electrical / Computer engineering tech
I need a new portable amp, my current one is pullin all by itself with no rest or relief!

May 7, 2008 at 3:50 PM Post #17 of 41
Canadian college-broke-arse-fi contingent here! Great giveaway to broke college kids, if anybody needs it, it's us!

May 7, 2008 at 4:48 PM Post #18 of 41
1. LOD
2. University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee
3. BA in Management of Information Systems
4. Spring 2008
5. Going to finally Rockbox my iPod and unleash it's full potential. The LOD will go well with planned upgrades come the summer.

Thanks Germania!
smily_headphones1.gif

May 7, 2008 at 10:16 PM Post #20 of 41
1. Amp!
2. Carnegie Mellon University
3. Cognitive Science & Human-Computer Interaction
4. 2009
5. What is "human-computer interaction" you ask? Well, as someone put to me at a party last night, we're the people that make you not hate your computer, applications, appliances, and gadgets. This summer, I'll be working with a company that specializes in usability design for medical devices, so in a sense I may end up saving lives. Besides that, I'm just a nice guy who loves music.

P.S. - This is definitely the coolest giveaway I've ever seen on here. Good work sir!

May 8, 2008 at 2:27 AM Post #21 of 41
[size=x-small]1. Amp
2. Gettysburg
3. Political Science and Economics
4. 2011
5. Because I am trying to increase my critical listening skills and switching amps and listening to new set ups is helping me do it.
[/size]

May 8, 2008 at 2:36 PM Post #23 of 41
1. amp
2. University of Nevada, Reno
3. Materials Science and Engineering
4. 2009
5. Because I would like to have the amp, I don't really have any other reason then I would like to have it.

May 8, 2008 at 5:11 PM Post #24 of 41
1. Amp and LOD
2. University of Nevada, Reno
3. Business - Accounting
4. 2009 Fall
5. I have never listened to anything beyond the couple things I own in my inventory. It would really be neat to see if I could notice a discernable amount of difference between portable amps and LODs. I also have a fiance who is always using my only rig. Would be nice to have two.
biggrin.gif

Also, I would write a review/comparison. I promise!

May 9, 2008 at 2:31 AM Post #27 of 41
This is nice of you.

Sorry I know it is off-topic, but what do you think about Northwestern so far? It is on my list of colleges so I am curious, I just got back from a visit to Stanford and it will be hard to beat IMHO.

May 9, 2008 at 1:44 PM Post #29 of 41
1) Amp
2) Three Rivers Community College, CT
3) Electronic Engineering
4) 2010
5) This would be my first headphone amp, and I've really been yearning for one. The most I can afford is the shipping so this would be a godsend :~(

May 9, 2008 at 5:47 PM Post #30 of 41
1. amp please
2. University of California Davis
3. Biological Sciences + Psychology
4. Summer 2008 (next quarter!)
5. I've never had a portable amp that i can utilize fully as of yet

Users who are viewing this thread

Back