The Gaming Deals Thread
May 24, 2013 at 1:24 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7
I dunno if this is allowed or not, but I see a similar thread on the full headphone section, so I figured it'd be ok. Let's post deals in gaming that we can find!

This was posted on Siliconera as of 5/23/2013:

Tomb Raider PC Version On Sale At 66% Off

The PC version of Tomb Raider is on sale on Green Man Gaming. For the next 22 hours, you can buy a Steam key for the game for 66% off—that was about $17 for me, although prices vary by region.

Additionally, you can use the following code to bring the price down even further: GMG20-LLASD-D8WBQ. After applying the code, I managed to pick the game up for $13.60.

There’s no telling when the code will expire, so you probably want to act quickly.

http://www.greenmangaming.com/s/us/en/pc/games/action/tomb-raider/

This is my first EVER PC game. I've been waiting for Tomb Raider to go down in price, regardless of system, and with my new gaming laptop coming in next week, I figured this was the perfect opportunity. :)

May 24, 2013 at 1:41 PM Post #2 of 7
Quote:
 with my new gaming laptop coming in next week, I figured this was the perfect opportunity.
smily_headphones1.gif

Filthy casual!!

wink.gif

May 24, 2013 at 1:48 PM Post #3 of 7
Lol. The M17x R4 equipped with the 7970m AMD card was making games run like butter. The 680m is even better, so I'm sure most games will run well. :)

May 24, 2013 at 1:55 PM Post #4 of 7
I'm not too much of a gamer, the opportunity was too good to miss though. :wink:

Nice gaming guide by the way, i refer most of my IRL friends who want something for gaming to it.

Jun 22, 2013 at 12:34 AM Post #6 of 7
Dealzon just posted a BUNCH of deals (like 13 pages worth) of PC games. Got the newest DMC for $24, which is the lowest it's ever been. I'm sure it will go down again, but I wanna play it NOW, lol.

http://www.dealzon.com/gaming/pc

Users who are viewing this thread

Back