The Game- Doctor's Advocate
Jan 3, 2007 at 10:46 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8

The Actual

Headphoneus Supremus
Anyone heard this album? What did you think? It came out a month or so ago, I think. I just listened to the song It's OK (one blood) and it was pretty good. This is what I was hoping for when all the hype for Documentary came out.

How long do you think The Game will be around? He has survived a lot of media finagling already, so I think he could become one of the rappers that keeps making decent records into his forties.

Jan 4, 2007 at 6:56 AM Post #2 of 8
I thought this was a great album. He really grew since the Doc. He reminds me of a West Coast Nas right now, cuz Nas always be learning more and learning about himself, and thats what Game be doing with this one.

Jan 4, 2007 at 7:05 AM Post #4 of 8
Quote:

Originally Posted by sahwnfras /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I thought this was a great album. He really grew since the Doc. He reminds me of a West Coast Nas right now, cuz Nas always be learning more and learning about himself, and thats what Game be doing with this one.

have u heard the new nas.though????
580smile.gif

Feb 13, 2008 at 4:57 AM Post #6 of 8
The Game is going to jail.

The Associated Press: The Game Pleads No Contest to Gun Charge

Is he getting too caught up in playing at thugs and gangstas? I used to think he was legit, and a nice bitter contrast to those like 50 cent and Kanye who just play at being rap stars... don't want The Game to become a caricature of the NWA guys and other rappers he idolizes.

Feb 13, 2008 at 7:01 AM Post #8 of 8
Can't say I'm a fan, personally.. He seems like a rapper that really relies on singles and not albums. So the singles are good, and then you get the album home and you're like, um, wasted my money here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back