The first thing you do when you wake up?
Apr 22, 2011 at 1:05 PM Post #16 of 87
On school days I wonder who's stupid idea it was to have a time called 06:45.

On days with no school I grumble, lean over and switch on my amp, then open my eyes. Trufacts.

Apr 22, 2011 at 1:11 PM Post #17 of 87
Think about retirement down the road in about 35 years, make sure wife is still alive, and then check the Droid.   The order varies from day to day.

Apr 22, 2011 at 3:13 PM Post #18 of 87
Aerobically get out of my bed without disturbing my cats sleeping position (which was using the blanket between my legs as a hammock).

Apr 22, 2011 at 6:09 PM Post #21 of 87
..check my download job progress

Apr 22, 2011 at 9:19 PM Post #23 of 87
snooze, then at the next alarm, I get up, check if there's any important email on my phone, then shower. Lastly, I hit breakfast and the computer at the same time for a few minutes then I head out.

Apr 23, 2011 at 12:02 AM Post #24 of 87
First thing I do in the morning, is feel like P Diddy. Next, I grab my glasses, I'm out the door, I'm gonna hit this city. But, before I leave, brush my teeth with a bottle of Jack

Apr 23, 2011 at 1:53 AM Post #25 of 87
I try to open my eyes, and then put on my shower sandals and head to the bathroom. I walk into a shower stall, lock it, then take off my boxers and shirt, turn on the water, check the water to see if it's warm, step in, and then proceed to rub soap on myself. I usually start to grumble. I also put shampoo in my hair. I then rinse off ALL SUDS. I take the towel (blue) and then try to vigorously dry my hair. I then proceed to dry the rest of my body. When I am sufficiently dry, I put my boxers back on, and drape the towel and shirt over my left shoulder. I then unlock and leave the shower stall, then leave the bathroom. I enter the room, and turn on the closet light. I then choose a pair of pants and shirt, and try to find some clean socks/underwear. I put those on. I then grumble some more and hope that I didn't wake up the roommates. I put a pen and a tube of chapstick in my pocket, then close my backpack after checking that my calculator is in it. I then put on my backpack, turn off the closet light, open the door, and leave the room. I then walk down the hall to the stairs, turn right, and walk down the stairs to the lobby. I then walk through the lobby, turn right, and leave the residence hall. I turn right and walk through the bank of bike locks, eventually leading to the sidewalk. I veer right, and then proceed to chem lecture.

Apr 23, 2011 at 2:04 AM Post #26 of 87
Go to work about nine minutes later.

Get up, pee, brush my teefs, change clothes, put on my shoes, and head out.

Apr 23, 2011 at 6:11 PM Post #28 of 87
Groan, then fumble around trying to turn my alarm clock off, only to make it louder. Panic if clock reads later than 9:00. Accidentally wake up roommate in doing so. Probably sit in bed for another 20 minutes contemplating waking up (unless panicking, which speeds up the process considerably), otherwise, take a shower. Check email. Go to class.

Pretty dull, really.

Apr 23, 2011 at 8:08 PM Post #29 of 87
Checking my emails, sms, facebook on my iPhone
redface.gif

Apr 25, 2011 at 8:21 PM Post #30 of 87
How do you all manage to motivate yourselves out of bed in the morning? Perhaps I'm doomed to being lazy or something, but I can't help but hit the snooze button 1000 times. I've even tried putting the alarm on the other side of the room, but I innevitably end up back in bed falling asleep. Yes, I'm a moron, and for some reason in the morning the "its okay to just rest here" voice seems infinitely more logical than the "get your $%$%# #$# up you peice of @#$%" voice.

current routine: I set my alarm 30 minutes earlier than necessary, hit snooze about 6 times, then rush off to class, adding other steps such as getting coffee and brushing teeth depending on the time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back