the first post not from me
Apr 10, 2002 at 12:53 PM Post #2 of 10
confused.gif

Apr 10, 2002 at 1:40 PM Post #3 of 10
Quote:

Originally posted by Braver
confused.gif

Remember when you were in kindergarten and you would cut out things from a newspaper and paste them into a scrapbook?

Now they do it with computers...

Apr 10, 2002 at 11:41 PM Post #8 of 10
This just adds to the evidence that LTUCCI is NOT a shill . . .

Apr 11, 2002 at 3:09 AM Post #9 of 10
I think the issue is not who was first to mention Slicsounds. The issue is simply the high amount of extremely uncritical praise that LTUCCI has heaped on em. Many of the most experienced reviewers on this board like MacDEF tried em and found em either unexceptional or actually ruinous to the sound of the buds they were attached to. Then Lou comes along telling us that these $15 plastic funnels attached to $18 earbuds will beat $400 Stax Electrostats.

Lou, if you are honestly recommending Slicsounds impartially, I would suggest that you just avoid mentioning them for a while. You have other interests and other headphones, so I would suggest just keeping Slicsounds as your little secret. Some of the really long term members here occasionally recommend unusual stuff like Sony A44s, Aiwas, what have you, but when a new member appears with such a totally positive review of a questionable product, suspicions arise. Let's move on to other topics and wash our hands of Slicsounds for now...

Just a suggestion to help keep the peace...

wink.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back