The Endgame source for headphones - could there be one?
Nov 17, 2015 at 6:44 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1

Takeanidea

Headphoneus Supremus
In the same style as the Endgame Headphone thread , I'd like to see who has a source SO GOOD that there is no point in looking at anything else , new or old , no matter what the price. 
The rules ; you need to be completely satisfied with this - it is your go to source at home. ]
In other words purchasing a more portable device which is not used for this purpose would not destroy your credibility. Buying a Chord Hugo TT and replacing it with a Chord Dave a month later..... now that's not how we would describe an endgamer is it?

Your source needs to be at or near flagship status, I'm beating around the bush to say it needs to be expensive
wink_face.gif

A source is what I would describe as something that goes to your amp - analogue or digital is fine. So Turntables like the Michell Gyrodeck or the Linn Sonndek - they're fine. Digital sources might include a CD player or a Dac or a Dac/Amp or Receiver or even a Dap(the Tera player has many fans).

But - and here's the tricky part - you need to have had this source for at least 1 WHOLE YEAR!

Am hoping I can meet up with some of the original endgamer posters on my thread from 2013. And I think there are more out there , lurking. You know who you are, you know how unique you are but we need to hear about you. We need to gain your knowledge we need to know why you find this the best, what you came from before, how long you tried this before realising. We can learn from your experiences to make us more careful in our decision making.

Please pop in and tell us what you have.

I will start to compile a poll to see of we can get any trends in the best of the best sources out there but I need your help. 

Once I have a list of sources from postings on the thread I'll get a poll put up

Now, don't be shy....

Trev

Users who are viewing this thread

Back