The diary entries of a little girl nearing 30!
Mar 6, 2012 at 5:12 PM Post #2,522 of 15,119
Quote:
I wonder if the new videogame forum will have a dedicated mod, and if so, who it's going to be?

lol, make it a new mod and pre-existing member! Why not the guy that started that thread, JamesMcProgger?

Mar 6, 2012 at 5:53 PM Post #2,523 of 15,119
Quote:
lol, make it a new mod and pre-existing member! Why not the guy that started that thread, JamesMcProgger?

Inmates running the asylum...

Mar 6, 2012 at 7:07 PM Post #2,525 of 15,119
My Z1000s arrived!!

First 30 second impressions:

Bass is better than my HD555s
Mids are not as forward (singer voice) but we'll see if it comes forward with burn in time
I had to up the volume to 65% from 50%
Feels WAY more comfortable than my 555s, I think I prefer the clamping power it provides compared to the HD555
It feels weird to have sound isolation now, because I'm not used to it. The cancellation is disorienting but kinda fun.
The box was sexy as hell, I guess it's to be expected of Sony. I love that they give me a leather pouch.

Anyway, yay

Mar 6, 2012 at 7:17 PM Post #2,526 of 15,119

Quote:
My Z1000s arrived!!
Mids are not as forward (singer voice) but we'll see if it comes forward with burn in time
Feels WAY more comfortable than my 555s, I think I prefer the clamping power it provides compared to the HD555
It feels weird to have sound isolation now, because I'm not used to it. The cancellation is disorienting but kinda fun.
The box was sexy as hell, I guess it's to be expected of Sony. I love that they give me a leather pouch.
Anyway, yay

Yay :D Congrats. Keep us posted :3

Mar 6, 2012 at 11:12 PM Post #2,531 of 15,119
Just FYI for all you Mass Effect 3 lovers out there.  If you have bought the PC version, expect some issues with installation and redeeming codes.  I'm very pissed with EA right now for the troubles I'm going through.

Not to intrude too much and derail this wonderful topic (feels like a lounge
smily_headphones1.gif
), I just received my Atrio Pro, and I am very happy with them.  It does have good bass response, enough so I do not have to use EQ.  Anyone else have these? love or hate?  For now, these are the most expensive IEM I've purchased.

Mar 6, 2012 at 11:50 PM Post #2,532 of 15,119
In this thread, on topic is off topic. Welcome aboard.

Mar 7, 2012 at 3:39 AM Post #2,534 of 15,119

Quote:
My Z1000s arrived!!
Anyway, yay

If I didn't have only closed back headphones, I'd be interested in the Z1000 too. I've gotten the impression that it is, just like my Pro 900, a hate/love it headphone, and perhaps you could shed some light on this? 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back