The diary entries of a little girl in her 30s! ~ Part 2
May 12, 2013 at 1:59 AM Post #11,641 of 21,763
Quote:

I totally agree. I was looking for a funny picture to go with what you said. This one looks real funny but the wording is all wrong lol :wink:. Replace the working with "Say it brotha!" :p

You just gave me one hell of a smart ass idea lmao.

Imagine someone posting a 8A review consisting only of the following
funny-fat-gigantic14.jpg

It would probably go down as the biggest What moment for head-fi in 2013 lmao

May 12, 2013 at 2:01 AM Post #11,643 of 21,763
Quote:
You just gave me one hell of a smart ass idea lmao.

Imagine someone posting a 8A review consisting only of the following
funny-fat-gigantic14.jpg

It would probably go down as the biggest What moment for head-fi in 2013 lmao

lol I'm not as cold as them. I don't think I could stoop that low :wink:.... That would be funny as hell though lol. They are BIG IEMs nonetheless.
smily_headphones1.gif

I feel sorry for that truck and its suspension lol.

May 12, 2013 at 2:08 AM Post #11,645 of 21,763
Quote:
Wait - which one's the truck? 
wink_face.gif

So we're pulling a purrin review huh.

lmao. Are you referring to the AKG3003 review? :wink:. I do agree with him on the coherency part though but I don't think the IEM was as bad as he made it out to be :p. I actually considered it at one point when selling my W3000 ANVs.

May 12, 2013 at 2:12 AM Post #11,648 of 21,763
lol :wink:. Well just sharing my experience with you guys is a way to put it in perspective in a constructive way and let it out. It's never good to keep things cuddled up inside. I tend to do that alot and I've had nuclear explosion-moments lol. It's just my way of getting it off my chest and moving on. But if it helps you all in your quest for IEMs then I'm glad. It's good to hear both sides of the coin, the good and the bad.

Yeesh. I remember coming across a post by Mimouille where he directed some ire at Heir and I wondered to myself why he felt that way. That sounds like a downright rotten experience to me. I'm glad to see that you got what you paid for at least, (even if they did try to send you on a wild goose chase)

May 12, 2013 at 2:13 AM Post #11,649 of 21,763
Quote:
Yeesh. I remember coming across a post by Mimouille where he directed some ire at Heir and I wondered to myself why he felt that way. That sounds like a downright rotten experience to me. I'm glad to see that you got what you paid for at least, (even if they did try to send you on a wild goose chase)

Believe me I'm not the only one but I'm probably one of the worst cases if not the worst lol. :).

May 12, 2013 at 2:14 AM Post #11,650 of 21,763
Lol, ok ok I'll stop. I dare say if you or me actually did that we'd probably feel the ban hammer from Jude or Amos, that is we would if they ever stopped rolling around on the ground laughing.

May 12, 2013 at 2:15 AM Post #11,651 of 21,763
Quote:
Lol, ok ok I'll stop. I dare say if you or me actually did that we'd probably feel the ban hammer from Jude or Amos, that is we would if they ever stopped rolling around on the ground laughing.

lol well they are well aware of the situation as I PM'd them of what was going on :wink:. So I wouldn't be surprised if not :p.

May 12, 2013 at 2:25 AM Post #11,653 of 21,763
Quote:

You need to stop me rolling around on the ground laughing right now.
No, wait, situation settled itself out somehow. Something terribly sad came out from the TV.

Quote:
lmao. Are you referring to the AKG3003 review? :wink:. I do agree with him on the coherency part though but I don't think the IEM was as bad as he made it out to be :p. I actually considered it at one point when selling my W3000 ANVs.

I think people were a bit harsh on him being harsh on the AKGs. He did gradually explain his reasoning in a much more subdued voice later on, the initial review garnered attention (negative or otherwise).

I still don't get how people managed to get a fit. I wasn't even aware that I didn't get a good fit until I realized I didn't get a good fit so then I got a good fit but then that wasn't really a good fit and I like going around in circles. tl;dr - I didn't get a good fit until I pressed down with my hands.

Quote:

I tried following the Mimouille experience but half the time on the Heir threads I had no idea what was going on. I still don't. 

May 12, 2013 at 2:42 AM Post #11,654 of 21,763
Hmmmmmmm

Hahahahaha

Perfect custom for all the good ol boys out there who are into the big ladies
Alright, that's enough of that. jokes over time to move on.

May 12, 2013 at 2:56 AM Post #11,655 of 21,763
Quote:
You need to stop me rolling around on the ground laughing right now.
No, wait, situation settled itself out somehow. Something terribly sad came out from the TV.

I think people were a bit harsh on him being harsh on the AKGs. He did gradually explain his reasoning in a much more subdued voice later on, the initial review garnered attention (negative or otherwise).

I still don't get how people managed to get a fit. I wasn't even aware that I didn't get a good fit until I realized I didn't get a good fit so then I got a good fit but then that wasn't really a good fit and I like going around in circles. tl;dr - I didn't get a good fit until I pressed down with my hands.

I tried following the Mimouille experience but half the time on the Heir threads I had no idea what was going on. I still don't. 

Tips tips tips twinQy :). Just try a gazillion tips and I sure it will work lol. Funny that's actually a word? :p Personally the metal housing would cause discomfort to my ears on long listening sessions. But I still liked them. Just the feeling of being disconnected from the music was very odd. I didn't feel that way all the time but a lot of the time I did.... This was before I even read anything on the negatives. Well nothing was taken to heart. I went into demoing them with an open mind. I don't buy into the bias bit. I'll give the item a fair amount of time to access its sound and will do so according to how I hear it and not how I want to hear it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back