the devil kitty, funny pic
Aug 11, 2004 at 5:23 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 10

bhd812

Headphoneus Supremus
wNTE1NzI5NnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D.jpg

Aug 12, 2004 at 12:21 PM Post #6 of 10
the cat doesn't seem like it belongs in the picture, plus, what happened to it's right ear?(our left)

Aug 12, 2004 at 12:26 PM Post #7 of 10
Quote:

Originally Posted by chiefroastbeef
the cat doesn't seem like it belongs in the picture, plus, what happened to it's right ear?(our left)

[size=x-small]I think the dog eat it![/size]

Aug 13, 2004 at 2:53 AM Post #9 of 10
There is a shadow of the cat behind the paw and below the ear. The cat is closest to the wall ,probably right up against it, so there isn't much distance for the shadow to grow. The brightest part of the wall is just above the cat so the flash looks like it is coming from the upper right.

Aug 13, 2004 at 9:29 AM Post #10 of 10
Yes, the bright part on the wall would indicate the flash is coming from the upper right, but the distinct shadow under the dog's muzzle and leg indicate it's coming from the upper left. Also, the dog's face appears to be right up against the yellow comforter, ( like the cat is against the wall ) yet the shadow is very distinct there. Also, although there appears to be a small shadow running down the right side of the cat's head and body, there's no shadow beside most of it's ear. Perhaps I'm wrong, but it looks like a fairly well done photoshop job to me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back