The Deals Thread II. (READ THE FIRST POST!)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 14, 2013 at 12:56 PM Post #3,001 of 3,203
Quote:
Does anyone even like the Martin Logan Mikros 90? I wasn't a big fan because of their styling and sound sig. Although I'm going to get their ESL floorstanders after I finish piecing my Klipsch HT.

Still though. $109 for em.
Use code: EMCYTZT4002
LINKY: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16826532001

So it looks like the price has dropped another $10 and the code still works. They're coming up to $101 including shipping

Aug 14, 2013 at 1:28 PM Post #3,003 of 3,203
Quote:
Had to pull the trigger on the insane X1 deal.
I hate this thread.

I know. I just did toooo. Why? Do I need it? No. I already have the L1 and HD650s. But at that price I figure I can get more for them on ebay. 

BTW there are only 48 units available at this price at  this time ..... only two left now...

Aug 14, 2013 at 1:31 PM Post #3,004 of 3,203
Quote:
I know. I just did toooo. Why? Do I need it? No. I already have the L1 and HD650s. But at that price I figure I can get more for them on ebay. 

BTW there are only 48 units available at this price at  this time ..... only two left now...

My best phones right now are CAL! so it should be a serious upgrade
(best way to rationalize this terrible, unjustified purchase)

Aug 14, 2013 at 2:14 PM Post #3,006 of 3,203
i bit on those x1s. was saving up on mad dogs but that price was too good to pass up. Glad i didn't go with the L1s that were on sale on amazon a few weeks ago. 

Aug 14, 2013 at 2:30 PM Post #3,008 of 3,203
Quote:
Quote:
I have the Brainwavz version (two of them actually) that's shaped like that - it's clear plastic and gorgeous in my opinion and less expensive.

http://www.amazon.com/Brainwavz-Peridot-Headphone-Stand-Suitable/dp/B00AE0IEHM/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1376498803&sr=8-1&keywords=brainwavz+headphone+stand - is the link.   $29.50 is price. 

Thank you

I love that stand, works great with everything I own and looks fantastic 

Thanks,

evil_smiley.gif

Aug 14, 2013 at 2:34 PM Post #3,010 of 3,203
Quote:
i bit on those x1s. was saving up on mad dogs but that price was too good to pass up. Glad i didn't go with the L1s that were on sale on amazon a few weeks ago. 

Same here on both fronts. I couldn't take the hype anymore so I had to bite. Was seconds away from getting a pair of Mad Dogs when this popped up. Just rebought my DT990's and I have the HD650's so after these arrive something is going to have to go. No point in have three mid level open back cans like this. Curse this thread!!! 

I'm +1 for being able to add the site that shall not be named as a regular on here. It has great deals on audio stuff. Good audio stuff unlike Groupon which is always refurbished stuff that you can usually get for the same price or cheaper all the time. 

Just my two cents. 

Thanks,

evil_smiley.gif

Aug 14, 2013 at 2:39 PM Post #3,011 of 3,203
Quote:

Same here on both fronts. I couldn't take the hype anymore so I had to bite. Was seconds away from getting a pair of Mad Dogs when this popped up. Just rebought my DT990's and I have the HD650's so after these arrive something is going to have to go. No point in have three mid level open back cans like this. Curse this thread!!! 

I'm +1 for being able to add the site that shall not be named as a regular on here. It has great deals on audio stuff. Good audio stuff unlike Groupon which is always refurbished stuff that you can usually get for the same price or cheaper all the time. 

Just my two cents. 

Thanks,

evil_smiley.gif

Yeah i've been having mad dogs and a magni in cart for weeks but the inner deal hunter in me has been waiting for them to pop up in the FS section. Now i can breathe and wait for a deal at least. I guess these hd280s can finally be retired and the hd555s that were loaned to me can go back to its owner lol. 

Aug 14, 2013 at 3:13 PM Post #3,014 of 3,203
Maybe I'm cheap, but what's wrong with just leaving headphones on your desk?

Absolutely nothing. It's just nice to display them and keep them off the surface. If it helps the life if the headphone why not? Plus it's under $30 so we're cheap too lol

Thanks,

:evil:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back