The Deals Thread II. (READ THE FIRST POST!)
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 2, 2013 at 9:06 PM Post #1,652 of 3,203
Quote:
Looks like this deal has ended - I just tried entering the discount code and it wouldn't accept it.  Guess I should have done it while I was at work.

Well, that stinks. But, at least you saved yourself some money! I actually bought the gift certificates around 3 or 4 AM this morning. Instead of waiting for them to answer my questions, I took the risk and bought them while the code was still good, hoping I'd be able to stack them. I lucked out. I had read it was for only one day, and that was yesterday, so felt fortunate it was still good when I took a shot at it. As it is said, he who dares, wins! 

You never know. Try calling them tomorrow. They seem like that kind of a business. The worst thing they can say is no.

May 2, 2013 at 10:40 PM Post #1,655 of 3,203
Umm, Best Buy doesn't do the refurbishing. It's done by the manufacturer. And if by crap you mean just as perfect as new, well excellent.

I received mine on Monday and they were packed brand spanking new. I also registered them a couple of days ago for the full warranty, strangely enough. Really great deal.
Got mine yesterday. Brand new in a sealed box. Sound so good I feel like I stole them for what i paid.

May 2, 2013 at 10:59 PM Post #1,656 of 3,203
Haven't seen this listed, maybe I missed it. Sound Professionals have ATH-M50 for $99, free shipping. It is often marked down, especially at this site (soundprofessionals.com), but this is as good a deal on them as I have seen. I quote from the email:
[size=x-large][size=medium]For Black Coiled Cable enter "1-ATH-M50-COILED-60,free-shipping-m50"[/size]
[size=medium]For Black Straight Cable enter "1-ATH-M50-STRAIGHT-60,free-shipping-m50"[/size][size=medium] [/size]
[size=medium]For Red Coiled Cable enter[/size][size=medium] "1-ATH-M50-RED-40[/size][size=medium],free-shipping-m50"[/size]
[size=medium]For White Coiled Cable enter[/size][size=medium] "[/size][size=medium]free-shipping-m50"[/size]
[/size]

May 3, 2013 at 12:01 AM Post #1,657 of 3,203
i highly doubt best buy would sell something as refurbished and give a new product.  even though its in a box and sealed... it doesnt make it new.  refurbished sennheisers come in a box and look pretty much identical as new ones but its still refurbished.  

May 3, 2013 at 12:09 AM Post #1,658 of 3,203
Quote:
i highly doubt best buy would sell something as refurbished and give a new product.  even though its in a box and sealed... it doesnt make it new.  refurbished sennheisers come in a box and look pretty much identical as new ones but its still refurbished.  

There is quite a few resellers that sell new product as "refurbs" to get around the fixed msrp.

May 3, 2013 at 5:59 AM Post #1,660 of 3,203
Quote:
There is quite a few resellers that sell new product as "refurbs" to get around the fixed msrp.

who has a fixed msrp?  manufacturer SUGGESTED retail price... only one i know is apple but then again stores can selling them for any price they want

May 3, 2013 at 6:03 AM Post #1,661 of 3,203
Quote:
Quote:

who has a fixed msrp?  manufacturer SUGGESTED retail price... only one i know is apple but then again stores can selling them for any price they want

Various companies with certain types of MAP's--including (in the U.S.) Senn, Grado, Schiit and others.

May 3, 2013 at 7:51 AM Post #1,663 of 3,203
Quote:
Sorry if mentioned already but brand new Beyerdynamic DT-1350's on Amazon are $199, list $379.
They have been at this price for a week or two, but it is the lowest that they have ever been on Amazon.

Thanks...went to BestBuy and they price matched...like the sound a lot...even works well out of a Sansa Clip Zip

May 3, 2013 at 8:38 AM Post #1,664 of 3,203
Quote:
Various companies with certain types of MAP's--including (in the U.S.) Senn, Grado, Schiit and others.

well if they wanted to lower the price they can just put it as clearance.  

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back