The Deals Thread II. (READ THE FIRST POST!)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 11, 2013 at 11:53 PM Post #1,247 of 3,203
Quote:
Soundwise I think the hd558 sound close to the 600 and the hd518 close to the hd650. Not sound quality wise but more the flavor of the headphone.
Please note that I did own the hd518 but I never owned the other three, but I have auditioned them.

i think the 580 are closer to the 600...well they're kind of the exact same headphone as it with from hd580 with plastic grilled to special edition hd580 jubilee with metal grills that only a few amount were made.... it did so well selling that sennheiser even though they promised to sell x amount of hd580 jubilees...they renamed the same headphone (hd580 jubilee) into the hd600

Apr 12, 2013 at 12:55 PM Post #1,250 of 3,203
Quote:
The price keeps going down..they are now at $143 for "Like New"

Quote:
Vmoda M-100 is also down to $246 on Amazon Warehouse deals..

Watch your links everyone. Thanks!

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B006RUIWC0/

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B00A39PPDK/

Apr 12, 2013 at 2:55 PM Post #1,252 of 3,203
Quote:
If any of you guys see a good deal for SRH840s could you please post it here? Thanks.

I only see them listed at around $169 on Amazon and Gigasonic.

$135 if you wanna go the secondhand route.

I haven't seen them dip in price to $130ish new for awhile.. (iirc it was at best buy over a year ago)

Apr 12, 2013 at 3:06 PM Post #1,253 of 3,203
Don't know if I'm breaking any rules, but costcentral.com has some great prices on all models of MDR1Rs. Just picked up a pair of bluetooths for $245 shipped. The price seems too good, so I did some research about the site and everything came back legit. I intend to take them to a Sony store to confirm they're authentic. Another member mentioned that he had ordered several headphones from them and they all had checked out.

Apr 12, 2013 at 5:37 PM Post #1,256 of 3,203
Wow..more deals from Amazon warehouse..

V-Moda M-80s for $88!

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B005HSDLCO/

Hey, JH, go read the title of this thread and go read the first post. Heck, read Roguegeek and Curra's post. It's been posted quite a few times. When you've figured out what you did wrong, come back and fix it. :rolleyes: :p

Apr 12, 2013 at 5:46 PM Post #1,257 of 3,203
Quote:

V-Moda M-80s for $88!

Because you are new here and the other reply was more snarky than helpful: 
Affiliate links, eg: Links to Amazon or other sites with your affiliate ID inserted are not permitted. IN AMAZON LINKS PLEASE REMOVE EVERYTHING AFTER THE PRODUCT ID.

Apr 12, 2013 at 6:03 PM Post #1,258 of 3,203
Quote:

V-Moda M-80s for $88!

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B005HSDLCO/ref=olp_tab_used?condition=used

Quote:
Hey, JH, go read the title of this thread and go read the first post. Heck, read Roguegeek and Curra's post. It's been posted quite a few times. When you've figured out what you did wrong, come back and fix it.
rolleyes.gif
tongue.gif

The information after the item ID is only there to direct directly to the amazon warehouse deals. This isn't really that big of an issue other than for your enjoyment. There isn't any affiliate links. 

Try to be helpful over having a rude tone. 

Apr 12, 2013 at 7:18 PM Post #1,259 of 3,203
Quote:
Because you are new here and the other reply was more snarky than helpful: 
Affiliate links, eg: Links to Amazon or other sites with your affiliate ID inserted are not permitted. IN AMAZON LINKS PLEASE REMOVE EVERYTHING AFTER THE PRODUCT ID.

Yes..if you look closely at the link, it is already cleaned up, it only takes you to the "USED" page for the headphones. Please look at what I did before you slam me....

Apr 12, 2013 at 7:26 PM Post #1,260 of 3,203
Once upon a time head-fi had their own affiliate link where we were asked to click though when purchasing from Amazon. Funds raised would go to keep the site up. Is that still in place? ...showing my head-fi age.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back