The Deals Thread II. (READ THE FIRST POST!)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 10, 2013 at 4:41 PM Post #693 of 3,203
Quote:

[size=1.7em] V-MODA Crossfade LP Over-Ear Noise-Isolating Metal Headphone (Gunmetal Black)[/size]

http://www.amazon.com/gp/goldbox

V-Moda Crossfade LP: Phantom Chrome & Pearl White only --> $79.99

2 hours & 20 minutes left.

Mar 10, 2013 at 5:12 PM Post #694 of 3,203
Quote:
V-Moda Crossfade LP: Phantom Chrome & Pearl White only --> $79.99

2 hours & 20 minutes left.

Do you think Amazon is playing their pricing games again?  For me, the two are $98 and $105, respectively.  I guess with this "Gold Box" deal, we should say = Your Mileage May Vary and the price may not be as low as $79.99 which is quite a good deal indeed.

Mar 10, 2013 at 6:05 PM Post #697 of 3,203
Quote:

Do you think Amazon is playing their pricing games again?  For me, the two are $98 and $105, respectively.  I guess with this "Gold Box" deal, we should say = Your Mileage May Vary and the price may not be as low as $79.99 which is quite a good deal indeed.

It's working for me  Go to Amazon.com homepage.  Click 'Gold Box Deals' in the top right corner.  Click the 1:00 PM PDT - Electronics Deal . Click 'Select Options' and pick the color. $79.99 done.  If you click on the item name or go search for it outside of the 'Gold Box Deals' it's still regular price.

Mar 10, 2013 at 6:05 PM Post #698 of 3,203

You have to go through the deal "select" box to get the deal pricing and it only pertains to chrome and white.

Mar 11, 2013 at 9:19 AM Post #701 of 3,203
Am i the only one who thought that yesterday's crossfade lp deal was not a great bargain? Probably you save maybe $10 at the most. 
+1
I searched this thread and found out that there were many times the price of crossfade lp's was 80 bucks... Nothing special.

Mar 11, 2013 at 6:47 PM Post #704 of 3,203
Quote:
+1
I searched this thread and found out that there were many times the price of crossfade lp's was 80 bucks... Nothing special.

agreed, but $80 is still the lowest price I've heard of them going down to, so if you wanted crossfade LPs no reason not to wait until it falls down to $80.

Mar 11, 2013 at 7:18 PM Post #705 of 3,203
As some may know the I.Fuzen is on sale on eBay for $20. This thing is great especially at that price. My question is I can't figure out how to get the amp only without juicing the phone. They say just hold the amp button for 2 seconds but when I do that it starts the amp and the charge icon on the iPhone. If I hold the battery button it does nothing until I turn off the amp first. Any one have a clue? Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back