The Deals Thread II. (READ THE FIRST POST!)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 26, 2013 at 10:20 AM Post #272 of 3,203
Feb 26, 2013 at 10:21 AM Post #273 of 3,203
Feb 26, 2013 at 10:24 AM Post #274 of 3,203
Quote:

Great price! I hate the head clamp and the low isolation...and I'm still tempted! 

I could not take it any more.  I have been fawning over the White M-80 for years!  So I finally just went for it!  Got me a set!  So excited!

Feb 26, 2013 at 2:18 PM Post #277 of 3,203
[Mod Edit: Contents of blanked post removed.]

I was under the impression we are not allowed to link group-buy links on head-fi.

Though thanks for the info.
I think if someone is going to go for a knock-off omega headphone stand they should go for the cheaper ones that can usually be found w/ a little research.
$46 at the cheapest is still rather high considering that normal prices for knock-offs only go as high as $60-70 (as low as $14-20 in China).

Feb 26, 2013 at 2:27 PM Post #278 of 3,203
Quote:
I was under the impression we are not allowed to link group-buy links on head-fi.

I think if someone is going to go for a knock-off omega headphone stand they should go for the cheaper ones that can usually be found w/ a little research.
$46 at the cheapest is still rather high considering that normal prices for knock-offs only go as high as $60-70 (as low as $14-20 in China).

There was a long discussion about the Matrix M-Stage amp that was posted in the old deals thread, so I figured it was acceptable. They've got some tempting polls on audio gear and we might as well get our community to lower prices and vote for what we want. 

I think the cheaper Omega stands are maple only, and don't look quite as nice.

Feb 26, 2013 at 3:04 PM Post #280 of 3,203

China doesn't do zebrawood knock offs. Usually only walnut so this is great, I'm in for one.

Feb 26, 2013 at 3:58 PM Post #282 of 3,203
There was a long discussion about the Matrix M-Stage amp that was posted in the old deals thread, so I figured it was acceptable. They've got some tempting polls on audio gear and we might as well get our community to lower prices and vote for what we want. 

I think the cheaper Omega stands are maple only, and don't look quite as nice.

Here is the post Currawong posted about 10 pages back on this thread:

People: Please don't post links to group-buy sites. Group buys and links to them are not permitted here, due to past issues with predatory pricing.

Feb 26, 2013 at 4:00 PM Post #283 of 3,203
www.razordogaudio.com has added a coupon code for the AKG K551 if any of you are looking for either the silver or white version of the K550. Coupon code RAZORDOGK551 brings the price down to $229.95 

This version has a mic. 

Feb 26, 2013 at 4:42 PM Post #285 of 3,203
Quote:
www.razordogaudio.com has added a coupon code for the AKG K551 if any of you are looking for either the silver or white version of the K550. Coupon code RAZORDOGK551 brings the price down to $229.95 

This version has a mic. 

Do they have a return policy? I can't find it on their website. The price is attractive, but I just got my v-moda m100. I want to try and decide which is the final portable headphone for my iPhone...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back