The Deals Thread II. (READ THE FIRST POST!)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 17, 2013 at 9:00 PM Post #2,611 of 3,203
So I went back before they closed. Had one set of Black 200's left. Brought it to the register. Lo and behold rang up for just under $7. Best cheap earbuds ever. Great sound, and very well made.

Jul 17, 2013 at 9:05 PM Post #2,612 of 3,203
Damn, well thanks anyway mvrk!
If anybody else near an OD would be willing to send me some I'd be super appreciative 
beerchug.gif

Jul 17, 2013 at 9:52 PM Post #2,614 of 3,203
Someone wants to do me a favor and grab a couple ksc75 and I'll pay for them and shipping plus a little extra for your trouble.

Jul 17, 2013 at 10:00 PM Post #2,615 of 3,203
Quote:
Someone wants to do me a favor and grab a couple ksc75 and I'll pay for them and shipping plus a little extra for your trouble.

I just called my OD, and no luck, sorry.

Jul 17, 2013 at 10:12 PM Post #2,616 of 3,203
Quote:
I just called my OD, and no luck, sorry.

thanks for trying anyways.

if anyone comes across an OD with more than you intend to get for yourself...grab whatever is left and i'll take them off your hands.

we could even work out a trade of some sort:

have a pair of akg 518le, a short copper mini to mini interconnect, gr02 BE.  

+/- cash depending on how many pairs of ksc75 you can get.

Jul 17, 2013 at 10:32 PM Post #2,617 of 3,203
Quote:
Cross posted from IEM deals thread:

The Office Depot sales continue!

Koss IL200W $6.93
Koss IL200 (black) $6.93
Koss KEB $2.93
Koss IL100 $4.93
Koss KSC75 $1.93

They also have the ifrogz
for between $2.93 to $4.93
ifrogz quake, spectra and sympony

Unfortunately, I don't have any ODs near me but if a nice Head-fier wanted to pick up a few of those and send them to me I'd happily pay for them and shipping 
smily_headphones1.gif

I've been curious about the Koss IEMs...

The KSC75 isn't even listed on OD's website.. I'm interested in getting a pair now, so I called around but the 2nd place I called said they had no clue what they were.

Jul 17, 2013 at 10:53 PM Post #2,618 of 3,203
Quote:
The KSC75 isn't even listed on OD's website.. I'm interested in getting a pair now, so I called around but the 2nd place I called said they had no clue what they were.

first rule of slickdeals is NEVER CALL!  They'll end up hoarding them and reselling it ebay.  Happens all the time.  I just picked up 2 500 gb portable external hard drives for 15 bucks each at staples...was I going to call to see if they had it in stock?  no way....just drive there.  

Jul 17, 2013 at 10:55 PM Post #2,619 of 3,203
Quote:
Quote:

first rule of slickdeals is NEVER CALL!  They'll end up hoarding them and reselling it ebay.  Happens all the time.  I just picked up 2 500 gb portable external hard drives for 15 bucks each at staples...was I going to call to see if they had it in stock?  no way....just drive there.  

This is for you, Teke! I will be at OD soon
size]

Jul 17, 2013 at 11:04 PM Post #2,620 of 3,203
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

size]

Nevermind, Teke, tomorrow morning will be for you. 

Jul 17, 2013 at 11:05 PM Post #2,621 of 3,203
Quote:
Quote:

Also, theres one thing, the KSC75 isn't even listed on the website.

Jul 17, 2013 at 11:09 PM Post #2,622 of 3,203
Quote:
Nevermind, Teke, tomorrow morning will be for you. 

Quote:
Also, theres one thing, the KSC75 isn't even listed on the website.

Quote:
size]

hahaha its kew.... just whenever you're by there i'd appreciate it.  it was but they are clearancing them out.  

996507 is the item number i believe.  trick i learned after years of deal hunting...just go to one of the kiosk computers and use their inventory search.... type in that number see what stores have it.  i did it all the time when i lived back at home in oklahoma.  

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back