" & the current sweepstakes winner of my favorite headphones to use with my Fostex HP P1(w/ my iPod Classic as the "digital transport only)...Goes to...
Mar 1, 2012 at 3:33 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1

knowhatimean

500+ Head-Fier
I liked the sound I was getting with some of my "On-Ear" headphones, but I was'nt completely happy with the comfort level & the isolation afforded by them so I've tried a few of my "full sized" headphones to see if something "peaked" my interest . I liked the way my DT 880/600 Beyerdynamics sounded but while they worked they are "semi-open" & a bit inefficient... but I like their sound, quite a bit, so I decided to "bite the bullet" & try the T70p headphones. I'm really liking my decision at this point. I've only had a chance to to listen to them for about 45mins. or so but I'm really impressed with their level of transparency & full frequency balance so far (& this is straight out of the box at this point). I replaced the supplied earpads w/ a pair of JMoney pads that I'd gotten from Headroom(their were no qc problems w/ this set). My only regret so far is that I did'nt try these headphones sooner! If headphones are your choice give these some serious consideration.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back