The "craziest" thing you have ever done for your equipment ?
Jan 21, 2016 at 4:52 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

overyond

Member of the Trade: AGPtEK / Ruizu
A fresh here for the same interest, lucky to all chance to communicate you guys. At this beginning, can you guys share  anything about your when and how you are addicted to the equipment, or maybe it's just an act of God!

Jan 21, 2016 at 6:14 AM Post #2 of 3
I started headphoning about 10 years ago, now I'm onto about 15 a year but I'm trying to cut down.
I've tried all sorts of things; loudspeakers, live concerts, jazz cafés, listening to buskers.... but nothing seems to help.

I'm currently addicted to planars and dynamics, so thankfully it's none of that hardcore electrostat stuff.
I've only tried it once or twice, I liked it, but it wasn't for me... got a real buzz from one of those once which turned me off trying it again.

Since we're not allowed to talk about religion or politics here, I can't comment on the last part. 
**fire's up amp, leans back, closes eyes and puts headphones back on**

Jan 22, 2016 at 1:24 AM Post #3 of 3
I started headphoning about 10 years ago, now I'm onto about 15 a year but I'm trying to cut down.
I've tried all sorts of things; loudspeakers, live concerts, jazz cafés, listening to buskers.... but nothing seems to help.

I'm currently addicted to planars and dynamics, so thankfully it's none of that hardcore electrostat stuff.
I've only tried it once or twice, I liked it, but it wasn't for me... got a real buzz from one of those once which turned me off trying it again.

Since we're not allowed to talk about religion or politics here, I can't comment on the last part. 
**fire's up amp, leans back, closes eyes and puts headphones back on**

Thanks for your share, i like what you says "close eyes and puts headphones back...", i think the best is just about the most suitable, it's our feel, it's our own journey to know and reach ourselves.
Thanks again.

Overyond.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back