the coolest flashplayer: samsung YP-T7
Jan 26, 2005 at 8:37 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 10

winston

New Head-Fier
there has been a lot of fuss about flash mp3 even since the ipod shuffle came out even though they are not a new phenomenon. Any way I think the YP-T7 is a better flashplayer to be excited about. Even though i don't know the price or battery life the concept and design is pretty cool. i know that a colour screen is sort of pointless without video, that it would probably use more battery life, increase the price of the player, make it easy to damage in a work out envirnment and colour flashplayer have already been tried by iriver if i remember correctly. I can't go back to flashplayer until they get up to like 2 gb as i've been spoiled by my 20gb ipod. anyway here is a link to a picture of the player:http://www.engadget.com/entry/123400...7876/#comments
so comment on what you think about it.

Jan 26, 2005 at 10:47 PM Post #2 of 10
Looks cool enough... time will tell.

Jan 27, 2005 at 3:57 AM Post #7 of 10
could use them to play craps with...

Jan 27, 2005 at 4:42 AM Post #8 of 10
Quote:

Originally Posted by Underdog311
could use them to play craps with...

haha. they would be some expensive dice.

Jan 27, 2005 at 4:53 AM Post #9 of 10
The samsung is very small, but the output power is a bit weak.
But what do you expect out of something that small?

Jan 27, 2005 at 5:50 AM Post #10 of 10
i have listened to a friends Samsung Yepp mp3 player, and currently its very popular in Asia or something. its a nice little player, with radio and stuff, but the headphone output is very weak, TOO weak. it could barely drive his mx500 without distorting a little at max volume.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back