THE COMPOSER OPEN BACK FLAGSHIP by AUSTRIAN AUDIO
Apr 15, 2024 at 4:22 AM Post #3,031 of 3,202
It’s funny how subjective this hobby is. I thought it was the best sounding headphone I had heard but many find faults anyways. It’s funny everyone experience sound so differently. I don’t think there’s a single headphone we all can agree is great haha. It’s like the taste for food I guess. Must be hard for manufacturers

I have no worries that the composer will impress many more people in the future with his performance than he already does 😎

IMG_0523.jpeg

NOMAX

Ps.However,everything at the right time.....I'm just saying...checkmate👍👍💪💪
The others at even higher prices will have a very difficult time in the future 😉

Last edited:
Apr 15, 2024 at 4:24 AM Post #3,032 of 3,202
It’s funny how subjective this hobby is. I thought it was the best sounding headphone I had heard but many find faults anyways. It’s funny everyone experience sound so differently. I don’t think there’s a single headphone we all can agree is great haha. It’s like the taste for food I guess. Must be hard for manufacturers
Yes, there can’t be „The One“ — which also makes this hobby interesting :wink:
Only problem is sometimes it results in fighting over what is essentially a matter of taste…

Apr 15, 2024 at 4:52 AM Post #3,034 of 3,202

However, there are still exceptions from time to time that give us e „THE" long -term enjoyment of what they offer us

NOMAX

Last edited:
Apr 15, 2024 at 4:55 AM Post #3,035 of 3,202
However, there are still exceptions from time to time that give us long-term enjoyment of what they offer us

NOMAX
Most definitely, but on a personal basis only… not a generic one that fits all

Apr 15, 2024 at 5:11 AM Post #3,036 of 3,202
Most definitely, but on a personal basis only… not a generic one that fits all

In the acoustics,there is a kind of corridor that enables a kind of great balanced performance in a different way

NOMAX

Ps.Nobody has managed that yet either...let's see what the future holds 😉

Last edited:
Apr 15, 2024 at 5:12 AM Post #3,037 of 3,202
I have no worries that the composer will impress many more people in the future with his performance than he already does 😎

IMG_0523.jpeg

NOMAX

Ps.However,everything at the right time.....I'm just saying...checkmate👍👍💪💪
The others at even higher prices will have a very difficult time in the future 😉
Can’t wait to learn about your secret haha. Hard to imagine it can sound even better than it already does haha

Apr 15, 2024 at 5:27 AM Post #3,038 of 3,202
Hard to imagine it can sound even better than it already does haha

That's what's exciting and interesting about our hobby.....Especially when you didn't think it is possible that a different way can also impress 👍💪👍💪
(.....and with one of the two ways the Composer will convince the listener 😉)

NOMAX

PS.like I have since my last visit to Vienna😎

Last edited:
Apr 15, 2024 at 5:47 AM Post #3,039 of 3,202
Only problem is sometimes it results in fighting over what is essentially a matter of taste…
Yes it’s funny how I see people fighting about it. It’s like fighting over how a slice of cheese tastes lol

Apr 15, 2024 at 6:17 AM Post #3,040 of 3,202
Yes it’s funny how I see people fighting about it. It’s like fighting over how a slice of cheese tastes lol
Good example with similar wide reaching differences in taste :wink:

Apr 15, 2024 at 8:36 AM Post #3,042 of 3,202
Running my composer with woo mini tube. It’s a surprisingly good listen, large sound. though it introduce some sibilance to me hmm.
IMG_3043.jpeg

Apr 15, 2024 at 8:46 AM Post #3,043 of 3,202
@tassardar Nice red devil 😛

NOMAX

PS.Simply trust in the future and look forward to it 😉

Apr 15, 2024 at 8:48 AM Post #3,044 of 3,202
Running my composer with woo mini tube. It’s a surprisingly good listen, large sound. though it introduce some sibilance to me hmm.IMG_3043.jpeg
I always wanted to try this combo, but the tube mini can’t be heard here in Europe that easily and I am not sure if I should blind buy it. Could you tell me more a bout the sibilance? Do you mean the interference with your cellphone or actual problems with the highs?

Apr 15, 2024 at 8:53 AM Post #3,045 of 3,202
I always wanted to try this combo, but the tube mini can’t be heard here in Europe that easily and I am not sure if I should blind buy it. Could you tell me more a bout the sibilance? Do you mean the interference with your cellphone or actual problems with the highs?
Im just really sensitive to Sibilance. It's for the higher mids to lower treble region for me with all the 'S'. I belong to one of the lower tolerance crowd haha. I ran on my Enluem HPA-23RM just yesterday and it has a more mellow signature.

But that said its very minor and it lowers after the tube mini runs for few minutes

Users who are viewing this thread

Back