THE COMPOSER OPEN BACK FLAGSHIP by AUSTRIAN AUDIO
Sep 26, 2023 at 1:46 AM Post #61 of 3,283
No one will believe mešŸ¤£....you must have heard it when you press the special button next to the power on score one šŸ‘

D2A44C30-EA49-4266-912C-F85736BF8B6C.jpeg

I've never heard Lily sound so brilliant and airyšŸ˜‡

NOMAX

PS.Paul wasn't here like I was in Vienna to explain to me what this circuit does when i press this button

Last edited:
Sep 26, 2023 at 3:12 AM Post #63 of 3,283
some modern thing like ā€œloudness compensationā€?

The whole thing is more subtle, but really noticeable šŸ‘

NOMAX

Last edited:
Sep 26, 2023 at 3:48 AM Post #65 of 3,283
No one will believe mešŸ¤£....you must have heard it when you press the special button next to the power on score one šŸ‘

D2A44C30-EA49-4266-912C-F85736BF8B6C.jpeg

I've never heard Lily sound so brilliant and airyšŸ˜‡

NOMAX

PS.Paul wasn't here like I was in Vienna to explain to me what this circuit does when i press this button

There is no HP amplifier on this earth (independent of the price) that could convince me to change my RME, but I am considering the HP though. :wink:

Sep 26, 2023 at 4:17 AM Post #66 of 3,283
There is no HP amplifier on this earth (independent of the price) that could convince me to change my RME, but I am considering the HP though. :wink:
I also have zero need for a new amplifier, but if Nomax is impressed by an amp, that has to mean something.

Since Nomax prefers brighter and Bass light tunings (*compared to my preference) I'm not sure wether the headphone would be for me.
At the same time the loss in this price bracket when reselling is much less than in the upper flagship realm

Sep 26, 2023 at 4:23 AM Post #67 of 3,283

Don't worry, the composer also sounds very good on our RME šŸ‘
NOMAX

PS.you will be extremely satisfied with him šŸ˜‰

Sep 26, 2023 at 4:25 AM Post #68 of 3,283
I also have zero need for a new amplifier, but if Nomax is impressed by an amp, that has to mean something.

Since Nomax prefers brighter and Bass light tunings (*compared to my preference) I'm not sure wether the headphone would be for me.
At the same time the loss in this price bracket when reselling is much less than in the upper flagship realm

Yes woom woom is not mine, sorry šŸ˜

NOMAX

Ps.The middle between harman and flat is in the most cases enough for me on the left sidešŸ˜‰

Last edited:
Sep 26, 2023 at 4:59 AM Post #69 of 3,283
Sep 26, 2023 at 5:08 AM Post #70 of 3,283
Woom woom is love, woom woom is live :p
Im also not of the basslight party but love enveloping goodness. The X60 was not bad in that regard, so not all might be lostā€¦ should not be HD800 lean, current tastes require a more realistic bass presentation Iā€™d say.

Sep 26, 2023 at 5:12 AM Post #71 of 3,283
Woom woom is love, woom woom is live :p

But only very few manage to represent this very precisely šŸ˜‰
(That's why less means more, but precise)
One costs a small fortune
And the other does this in a closed back design

NOMAX

PS.lol

Sep 26, 2023 at 5:13 AM Post #72 of 3,283
@Nomax how is the Bass compared to the He1?

Also have you heard the Heddphone two for a comparison?

Sep 26, 2023 at 5:23 AM Post #73 of 3,283
funny post. are you the advertising uncle from Austria? these are the best headphones ever builtā€¦ā€¦thatā€™s the best sound ā€¦ and thatā€™s from a guy who is so so critical with every other company.

Sep 26, 2023 at 6:00 AM Post #74 of 3,283
funny post. are you the advertising uncle from Austria? these are the best headphones ever builtā€¦ā€¦thatā€™s the best sound ā€¦ and thatā€™s from a guy who is so so critical with every other company.

I am the uncle šŸ¤Ŗwho says what he doesn't like and even if it's rare, even if I like something šŸ‘

NOMAX

PS.I expect myself from many manufacturers more effort into wearing comfort, industrial design, construction and ultimately also in the tonal and technical performance
Some people just try and think that with 200.000 USD capital they can place a model on the market in the high-price segment for 2000/3000/4000
This is what they sound like šŸ˜ and look like at the end of the dayšŸ™ˆ
(I have to be strict with these prices šŸ˜ˆ)
No question, there are some good approaches/ideas from others šŸ‘, but they fail to be implemented due to a lack of capital
And in my opinion, if you dont have the money,you shouldn't try in the high price segment,and if so, that's what the lower price segment is for

I know I won't make any friends with this statement, but at the end of the day it's about what i/you get for my/your moneyšŸ‘

Last edited:
Sep 26, 2023 at 6:35 AM Post #75 of 3,283
Today it is finally time....to say hello to this extraordinary model that goes by the name of The Composer from
a young company that has enough experience (former Core Team AKG Vienna).

More information from my side me in the coming daysšŸ‘

CACF7ED5-BD7F-4EC7-9EA5-8262FF100A0C.jpeg

51A8D45F-1E64-4100-AB09-D430072AC108.jpeg

C6780B50-5B46-4C23-82D0-8DC9B0A6AA81.jpeg

NOMAX
Hi Nomax,
What is just on the right of the "AuTrian Audio" "t" ? Is it another connector ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back