THE cheap headphone to buy
Nov 28, 2002 at 12:33 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

BoardC3

500+ Head-Fier
Alot of discussion has been happening around these new headphones that are supposed to be just incredible for the money. For Xmas im looking to get a Slimx and some cheap headphones. THE CONTENDORS: Sennheiser PX100/200, JVC 990, or Koss Porta Pro. So far it looks as though the Koss has been ruled out. At $20+shipping the JVC is supposed to be an incredible deal, but will the sonics match up to the new senns? I, and im sure 99% of the people on this board are also interested in this. LETS HERE SOME IMPRESSIONS

Nov 28, 2002 at 2:30 AM Post #2 of 4
I guess you'll get your fill of reviews and comments on the 990, a bunch of peolpe including my self jumped on the band wagon. I don't expect we'll start getting them untill sometime next week, i don't know what thanks givving is going to do to the shipping or if they ship on weekends (probably not) but the ups ground is suposed to take 2 or 3 days i think.

Nov 28, 2002 at 3:51 AM Post #3 of 4
I don't know what UPS Ground YOU use darkwolf, but unless you live next door to etronics warehouse for these headphones, 5-7 days seems more likely. I imagine by this time next week we will start getting our out-of-the-box impressions of the JVC's.

Nov 28, 2002 at 6:11 AM Post #4 of 4
buy all 3 and give us a review
smily_headphones1.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back