The Cayin Spark HA-2i
Aug 31, 2015 at 12:30 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

reiserFS

Headphoneus Supremus
It seems that Cayin recently introduced the HA-2i, a push-pull headphone amplifier. Looks to be a HA-2 with a smaller footprint. I haven't heard much about it nor any reviews, but it sure does looks quite good on paper. Currently goes for around 169€.

Description
  Has a 20 year history of the Cayin, has been committed to high-fidelity audio power amplifiers and other audio equipment R & D and production. Cayin launch of the " digital home music platform" will "guts taste" of traditional and modern digital technology of integration .

With keen entrepreneurial spirit , Cayin continue to promote the development of modern audio technology , which is more to the vacuum caused by the fusion of modern digital technology domestic applause. Recent C6 portable amp to let everyone know to reproduce Cayin " True Red " series amp .

In addition to the HA-3 has been sold and the new C6 portable amp, "True Red" series there is another an excellent product HA-2i fidelity desktop amp .

Cayin HA-2i differential input circuit used in a dedicated low-noise FET Toshiba sound , low noise , good sound .

Power amplifier stage with high -power low- resistance FET exemption push composition class A amplifier circuit, excellent dynamic characteristics .

Cayin HA-2i -fidelity desktop amp new exterior design , all- aluminum brushed Splendid shell, simple and stylish , and effectively shielded from external interference.

Two front panel settings 6.35mm stereo headphone output jack , easy two headphones to listen to music colleagues .

Cayin HA-2i fidelity desktop amp, configure a set of RCA stereo audio inputs. Power amplifier stage with high -power low- resistance FET exemption push composition class A amplifier circuit, excellent dynamic characteristics . Toshiba stereo differential input circuit used special low-noise FET, low noise , sounds good 

Specs:
  Output power : ≥ 900mW (RMS 32 ohms load )
Frequency response : 10Hz-110KHz (-0.5dB) 
Total harmonic distortion : ≤ 0.03% (1KHz)
SNR : ≥ 103dB (A -weighted )
Input impedance : 100K ohms
Input terminal : RCA
Output Headphone jack : 6.35mm x 2
Whole volume : 180mm x 170mm x 36mm (W x D x H)
Net Weight : 3kg

Oct 22, 2015 at 9:50 AM Post #3 of 7
  It seems that Cayin recently introduced the HA-2i, a push-pull headphone amplifier. Looks to be a HA-2 with a smaller footprint.
I haven't heard much about it nor any reviews, but it sure does looks quite good on paper. Currently goes for around 169€.

Hi and i am very interested too.
Have you got any additional information ?   What is your opinion ?
Thanks and regards,  gino

P.S. i could not resist and i have bought one. I am very curious.

Dec 15, 2015 at 1:17 PM Post #5 of 7

How is the HA-2i. Interested to hear your opinion. Thanks

Hi !  
i am afraid i am not the most dependable of opinionists
However .... i would say nice sound.  I am using it with a k701. The sound is quite musical 
I do not have the specifications but i think the Z out is not very low. 
The sound is not particularly powerful but musical.  Nicely warm in the midrange.
I will try it with a 250 ohm Beyer and a 600 ohm Akg.; maybe they will be a better match. 
Lately i have come to the conclusion that maybe should be better to invest more in something above any suspicion.
Regards, gino 

Dec 15, 2015 at 6:13 PM Post #6 of 7
Hi !  
i am afraid i am not the most dependable of opinionists
However .... i would say nice sound.  I am using it with a k701. The sound is quite musical 
I do not have the specifications but i think the Z out is not very low. 
The sound is not particularly powerful but musical.  Nicely warm in the midrange.
I will try it with a 250 ohm Beyer and a 600 ohm Akg.; maybe they will be a better match. 
Lately i have come to the conclusion that maybe should be better to invest more in something above any suspicion.
Regards, gino 

Thank you so much for you input. Maybe I'll hold for now as im use mainly iem.

May 2, 2022 at 8:02 AM Post #7 of 7

Users who are viewing this thread

Back