The Biggest CanJam We've Ever Seen...Again? The Headphones.com Recap of CanJam NYC!
Mar 7, 2023 at 2:24 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 11

What was your favorite moment from the show? Let us know in the comments!

Mar 7, 2023 at 4:23 PM Post #3 of 11
Favourite part was the DCA Corina announcement in the pre Canjam video

Mar 8, 2023 at 4:22 PM Post #5 of 11
Mar 8, 2023 at 4:33 PM Post #7 of 11
Mar 8, 2023 at 7:14 PM Post #8 of 11
If there's ever one in Denver, I'll be there.
Never say never! My first CanJam was part of RMAF, and I think people in your area are somewhat accustomed to attending audio trade shows! So you're more fortunate than me (in Pittsburgh). I have a feeling that if Head-Fi decided to throw their own CanJam independent of RMAF, they'll do it at a venue more affordable to attendees than the big resort from the last RMAF.

Here's the smaller venue from before:
IMG_0095.jpeg

Mar 8, 2023 at 7:16 PM Post #9 of 11
Never say never! My first CanJam was part of RMAF, and I think people in your area are somewhat accustomed to attending audio trade shows! So you're more fortunate than me (in Pittsburgh). I have a feeling that if Head-Fi decided to throw their own CanJam independent of RMAF, they'll do it at a venue more affordable to attendees than the big resort from the last RMAF.

Here's the smaller venue from before:
IMG_0095.jpeg
Yeah, RMAF is dead I'm afraid, and has been for a few years. Alas.

Mar 8, 2023 at 7:44 PM Post #10 of 11
Yeah, RMAF is dead I'm afraid, and has been for a few years. Alas.
I know... but it might be to our benefit as attendees, as I said I would not have been able to afford the resort used for the last RMAF if I hadn't gone thanks to a sponsor, and Head-Fi themselves have more financial means to be able to throw their own show at a more affordable location. With how many people just attended CanJam NYC, it may be attractive to bring back CanJam Denver to serve more people (and maybe spread out the attendance for the people willing to travel).

Mar 9, 2023 at 4:49 PM Post #11 of 11
I know... but it might be to our benefit as attendees, as I said I would not have been able to afford the resort used for the last RMAF if I hadn't gone thanks to a sponsor, and Head-Fi themselves have more financial means to be able to throw their own show at a more affordable location. With how many people just attended CanJam NYC, it may be attractive to bring back CanJam Denver to serve more people (and maybe spread out the attendance for the people willing to travel).

All good points here, hoping for the same!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back