The big asteroid is going to miss us!!
Jul 30, 2002 at 10:01 PM Post #16 of 30
Quote:

Originally posted by gloco
superman, where are you?

Hmm...yeah, ultraman could get the job done!

Nah. He and Godzilla will have an argument and they'll end up trashing Tokyo, as usual...

Jul 31, 2002 at 7:59 AM Post #17 of 30
Quote:

Originally posted by kerelybonto
Okay, Mystyler. Go blow that thing up and I'll stay home with Liv Tyler.

kerelybonto

Nah, she's coming with me, its a long, cold, loney space flight.
tongue.gif

Aug 1, 2002 at 1:54 AM Post #19 of 30
Well if Ultraman and Godzilla duke it out (poor ol' Tokyo), I guess that leaves Gamera to save the planet.

Aug 1, 2002 at 2:14 AM Post #21 of 30
You can "buy it" at any time. It does not take an asteroid.

I have been "dying" in the hospital twice. Last time was my heart attack at 51.

I am not being morbid. I am just saying, don't live for tomorrow only. Do some living today. Enjoy life NOW, you may have no tomorrow.

Like if your young. Educate yourself and prepare for a good future. But have some fun. Then when you get there, have more fun.

An asteroid just passed between us and the moon, in the last month or two. If it had hit just right....... and that's a big area,
lotsa Americans would have died. Luck.

Enjoy life.

Aug 2, 2002 at 2:13 AM Post #23 of 30
Living life like there is no tomorrow is called living in fear. Me personally, I'm going to live everyday as I lived the previous one, and if an asteroid should end this glorious life then I won't care too much cuz I'll be dead.

Aug 2, 2002 at 4:56 AM Post #24 of 30
Quote:

Originally posted by ai0tron
Living life like there is no tomorrow is called living in fear. Me personally, I'm going to live everyday as I lived the previous one, and if an asteroid should end this glorious life then I won't care too much cuz I'll be dead.

Not at all.

It's just another way to live life.
biggrin.gif

Aug 2, 2002 at 9:20 AM Post #25 of 30
Ever think of trying the hard to get/afford R-10 after reading this thread?
biggrin.gif
This asteroid may come 16.5 years later or never it will be. But there are always some 'ASTEROIDS' disturbing our skys. Anyway, be good to ourselves and others we care while we can.

Aug 3, 2002 at 2:48 AM Post #28 of 30
Quote:

Originally posted by Outdoor Man
Bush is more dangerous for humanity than the asteroid.

Peter.

Not at all. The asteroid would kill anyone. Bush would not kill the rich.

Aug 3, 2002 at 4:34 AM Post #29 of 30
OH good fred then I don't have to worry about growing up to be a psychopathic meglomaniac dictator!! It's just another way to live life, my moral ambiguities about the subject have been erased, thanks fred!!

Aug 3, 2002 at 5:15 PM Post #30 of 30
Quote:

Originally posted by ai0tron
OH good fred then I don't have to worry about growing up to be a psychopathic meglomaniac dictator!! It's just another way to live life, my moral ambiguities about the subject have been erased, thanks fred!!

And remember, if you want to vote Democrat in Florida, you must register as a Republican. That way, the current govenor cannot remove thousands of democrats from the voting rolls to rig an election.

Then whitewash the affair with "voting card scandal" media brainwashing.

Then enroll in the Bush Family School for Cleaning Out Pensions and Companies (taught by Dick Cheney), so when you do get rich, you can get richer by ruining the common person.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back