The best PCDP / MDP still in production
Dec 10, 2003 at 2:58 PM Post #16 of 24
Quote:

Originally posted by iPodophile
Will do, ER. It's going to be a while though. I was informed not to expect the shipment until after the holidays
frown.gif

Is that from the Sony Outlet? I've been wondering why they keep their feedback history private.

Dec 14, 2003 at 6:12 AM Post #20 of 24
Quote:

Originally posted by tbdoah
No way tina, the mt831 is/was better than the dr7 ever was!!
Sniff, I miss my mt831 already!

biggrin.gif
well, my 831's still going strong. it may sound better than the dr7 but you gotta keep your eyes open if you want one. maybe ebay. and the fact that it's battery's so freakin hard to purchase even in this country, you better make sure you take extra care of it and use your external packs. oh and for the record, my sT60 beats all my portables in terms of sound quality (even my old sony pcdp's sans expensive amps). but then again, the title thread says in production.

Dec 17, 2003 at 7:26 PM Post #21 of 24
Not having heard the DR7, I'm curious why its sound is superior. From what I've gathered, it seems to deliver more mW and a bigger bass thump than current Sony portables. I'm interested in neither. Are there other benefits to the DR7 that I'm unaware of, aside from its recording prowess?

Dec 18, 2003 at 1:23 AM Post #23 of 24
Chefguru:

You're better off finding a good used one, IMO. And I'm not just saying that because I'm selling a mint condition, barely used, CT570
wink.gif
Some of the older models are just plain better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back