the best IEM you can think of for the price
Apr 9, 2018 at 12:04 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 10

nort ycagel

100+ Head-Fier
What are, in your opinions, the best IEM you can get for quality/price rateo?
every sound signature is fine, just specify which one is it

you can make a list, like a bunch of iem for 100eur, another bunch for 200 and so on

Apr 10, 2018 at 6:41 PM Post #3 of 10
I think the Campfire Comet looks promising. If it's anything like the Orion, for $200, it'll be hard pressed to find a better single BA IEM. I'm waiting for my local store to get the demo unit so I can have a listen :)

Apr 11, 2018 at 1:58 PM Post #4 of 10
Easy answer for me.... Brainwavz B400. Good sound stage with excellent detail.

Apr 11, 2018 at 2:48 PM Post #5 of 10
Unfortunately you will not be able to find any reviews yet or even any impressions but rose mini4 are an impressive package for usd200...
Very small very comfortable very nice mmcx cable and very good sound .
I owned a lot of iems from usd40 to usd1800 and i am impressed with this micro 4 ba iem.
Of course they don't compete with my TG334 or Andromeda but usd200 !

Otherwise Campfire Andromeda is impossible to beat for the price or even for much more.

Apr 11, 2018 at 3:34 PM Post #7 of 10
In the lower rungs of the price range, I don't think anything can beat the IT01. It punches way, way above its $100 price-point. Cannot recommend it enough.
I'd love to try them. Sadly they're pretty hard to find in Europe.

Those days I'm trying the Shure SE425 and I think I'll end up returning them. I like the design and isolation, which is really nice. Sadly they simply don't sound really good. Bass is weak, so seems the treble.

I'd go with the campfire orion but they're out of budget. I think I'll try the Dunu Titan 3, since the famous DN2000j are nowhere to be found.

Apr 11, 2018 at 5:25 PM Post #8 of 10
EchoBox Finder X-1’s are down to $99 and are a very good earphone. They are a bit on the brighter side for some but have great detail, soundstage and bass is also decent. Three nozzles to adjust the sound bass, neutral and treble. Never tried the trebles because like I said they are on the bright side but myself don’t find them screeching.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back