THE best female vocals? (your favorite female singers)
May 25, 2016 at 1:29 PM Post #3,242 of 5,018
Did Nikki Yanoffsky appear here yet? I did not see. She should have, and here's why!

May 25, 2016 at 6:14 PM Post #3,243 of 5,018
Lately I've been digging a lot of EDM vocals like Station Earth - Cold Green Eyes (Don't think I can post links :p

But favorite English female vocals include Sharon Den Adel (Band: Within Temptation  song: Jillian), Elize Ryd (Band: Amaranthe song: Electro Heart), Florence Welch (Band: Florence and the Machine song: Cosmic Love), and lots of others

Favorite Japanese female vocals is between Merami (Circles: Foreground Eclipse, Shinigiwa Satellite Song: (I Don't Need any Title To This Song!)) and Hanatan (Circle 花たん Song: 夕日坂)

May 26, 2016 at 4:17 AM Post #3,244 of 5,018

May 26, 2016 at 3:39 PM Post #3,245 of 5,018
  I'm a little bit ashamed to admit that I'd never heard before of Tina Dico, because I've been a huge fan of Zero 7 ever since Simple Things. Just never paid that much attention to the names of the vocalists.
redface.gif

Anyway, "Home" is one of my favorite Zero 7 songs and I happened to stumble across this video on YouTube recently. Have to say, I almost like this live version more than the studio-recorded one on the CD! And Tina Dico was kinda cute back in the day too.
wink.gif

Tina Dico has been mentioned 2 or 3 times in this thread, which isn't nearly enough times. She has a deeper voice than most (in a good way), not so obvious from her Zero 7 songs, but this comes to the fore on her latest album Whispers - sublime in a moody, stripped down kinda way. And she still looks kinda cute years on... 

May 30, 2016 at 9:26 AM Post #3,248 of 5,018

May 30, 2016 at 8:35 PM Post #3,249 of 5,018
My Spanish has recently gotten a lot better which means I have been listening to a lot of new female vocals in Spanish. Have been enthralled with Melissa's music - 

Song in Spanish - 

Song in English - 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back