THE best female vocals? (your favorite female singers)
May 1, 2018 at 9:56 AM Post #3,781 of 5,014
Im not really a "Country music" fan, but, i am a fan of well produced music that is expertly crafted from a songwriting standpoint.
So, i ran across this singer about a week ago, and recognized the purity of her talented voice, so, i immediatley bought her first and last CD, and have
not been disappointed.
Here are 2 trx from her latest that are posted to Utube by her record company, and i'll have to tell you that If Nashville is nothing else, it is
absolutely the MECCA for artists who can sing and play and do it LIVE, and is the home of so many producers and engineers of music who are just the best of the best @their/Craft..
They way they can not only record a vocal, but more-so, the way they can have it fit, and sit, in a mix....... Its just magical, how they achieve this, constantly, within Country Music songs.
So, if you are not yet familiar with this singer, then let me turn you on..... as she has that uber-rare combination of childlike innocence and sweet sensuality combined with astonishing phrasing and drop dead bullseye intonation = within her voice....:)
I just LOVE THIS !
-
-
-

-
-

Last edited:
May 1, 2018 at 10:07 PM Post #3,786 of 5,014
"Best Female Vocalist".

This is an interesting idea for a Thread, as there is no Best.
But there are a lot of great Fmle-singers......and some of them enchant you, and some of them beguile you, and some of them are simply...... magical.

-
-
-

May 2, 2018 at 12:22 AM Post #3,795 of 5,014
strange how your tastes change when you grow up. I started off with rap as my favourite, then techno/trance, then rock/metal became my fav while I was in the navy. Now as I get older, I'm really starting to love folk music, and especially the accordian *gasp* when done right. But no matter what my age was, I've always secretly loved soul-healing beautiful female vocals. And yet here I am, still a bass head on top of that.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back