THE best female vocals? (your favorite female singers)
May 22, 2015 at 7:19 PM Post #2,582 of 5,020
Krall sometimes  makes my skin crawl.
biggrin.gif

May 23, 2015 at 2:49 AM Post #2,584 of 5,020
Krall sometimes  makes my skin crawl. :D

Nope! I measured skin movement in response to Diana Krall and saw no statistically significant movement as compared to various control voices.
That said there was tangible skin movement in response to repeated exposure to a certain Canadian Pop singer. The movement is measured in milli and in extreme cases in Centi-Biebers. Diana did cause some movement in a small subset on the order of a few microbiebers.

May 23, 2015 at 10:16 AM Post #2,586 of 5,020
 I love all the talented young up and comers that are bypassing the usual routes to getting their voices heard and taking their music straight to the people.

Speaking of Canadians....

May 23, 2015 at 2:09 PM Post #2,589 of 5,020
That said there was tangible skin movement in response to repeated exposure to a certain Canadian Pop singer. The movement is measured in milli and in extreme cases in Centi-Biebers. Diana did cause some movement in a small subset on the order of a few microbiebers.

http://www.head-fi.org/u/334489/justinbieber

May 23, 2015 at 11:22 PM Post #2,594 of 5,020
   I love all the talented young up and comers that are bypassing the usual routes to getting their voices heard and taking their music straight to the people.

That is one of the truly wonderful things about this new thing called the internet that I love, and to be quite honest I am talking specifically about youtube. Anybody can record a music video and put it up there and millions of people have the ability to listen and express themselves as to if they like it or not and why. That is a lot of power that musicians just didn't have before. Not to mention the websites that help them to promote themselves and sell their cd's.

May 27, 2015 at 12:44 PM Post #2,595 of 5,020
Clearly adores herself (which, unfortunately, is all too common in female vocalists, these days), but Sayaka Alessandra has a nice voice, which is what this thread is about:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back