THE best female vocals? (your favorite female singers)
Feb 16, 2014 at 7:40 PM Post #1,922 of 5,014
Wow, after posting those I did a bit of poking around youtube.  Apparently there is a lot of beautiful female vocal dubstep out there?  I'm seeing mixes all over the place, but they aren't labeled as to who the artists are in the mix.  Anyone have any experience with this genre and can point me in the right directions?

Currently I like Crywolf and Ascendence & the Nineties but don't know of others.

Feb 19, 2014 at 4:28 PM Post #1,924 of 5,014
  I like Cristina Scabbia from Lacuna Coil, nice voice saw her in show too!

She's coming to my city soon; I wish I could go she has an incredible voice. 

Feb 19, 2014 at 4:29 PM Post #1,925 of 5,014
  Wow, after posting those I did a bit of poking around youtube.  Apparently there is a lot of beautiful female vocal dubstep out there?  I'm seeing mixes all over the place, but they aren't labeled as to who the artists are in the mix.  Anyone have any experience with this genre and can point me in the right directions?

Currently I like Crywolf and Ascendence & the Nineties but don't know of others.

Katy B 

Check out this song: Stephen Swartz - Bullet Train

Feb 24, 2014 at 10:52 PM Post #1,928 of 5,014
I like Natalie Merchant, but I like Mary Ramsey's voice more

Steve Nicks 

Some classical
1- Leo Delibes - Dome Epais (Flower Duet) (Lakme, Act I). 4:48min.
2- Lascia Chinói Pianga (Rinaldo) (Arr.Craig Leon & Isobel Cooper).4:34 min.
3- O Mio Bambino Caro (Gianni Schicchi). 2:05 min.

Feb 26, 2014 at 11:18 PM Post #1,930 of 5,014
  ...and now for something completely different...an ensemble by the name of 'Passiflora':

I'm not really sure what to make of them, to tell you the truth!
blink.gif

They are awesome. I mean whats not to love about a band of spanish hippy chicks!  Gracias for that one
bigsmile_face.gif

Feb 27, 2014 at 4:42 AM Post #1,931 of 5,014
This Must Be The Most Beautiful Version Of  Bruce Springsteen's
''I'm On Fire'' ever made.
I also have a  24/96 Studio Master Wav file version of the song, same arrangement but recorded on another day,which put's all my other ''AUDIOPHILE'' recordings to shame.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back