The best Ear-Bud, which one is it?(cost not important)
Jul 16, 2002 at 9:11 PM Post #17 of 21
Quote:

Originally posted by Flasken

WTH is the deal on those phones?? Everytime you discretely mention them i get the feeling you are planning some sort of undercover conspiracy or whatever...

Flasken...

The ER4B is brighter than either the ER4P/S... more up Vertigos street... he's after major accuracy with cymbals and the like, which i'm guessing the 4Bs give... I'm not sure that i'd want anything brighter than the 4Ps though
confused.gif
confused.gif

Shinjuku Boy...

The MX500s have about 90% of the sound of the E888s, at 25% of the cost... its your call, the Sonys do look better, but I'm not so sure, with their thin driver housings whether they'd stay in your ears too well whilst jogging
frown.gif

Jul 16, 2002 at 10:56 PM Post #18 of 21
HI: Earbuds are nice but if you want the best sound and the best fit and the most secure fit nothing will beat the koss ksc-35. These sound like full size can but are small and very portable and only cost 35.00 and nothing comes close to them for thier price. Now I know you said that price was not a problem but the koss-35 will blow away all other portable cans except fot the etys that will not be good for jooging.

Jul 16, 2002 at 11:03 PM Post #19 of 21
Quote:

Originally posted by Duncan

Flasken...

The ER4B is brighter than either the ER4P/S... more up Vertigos street... he's after major accuracy with cymbals and the like, which i'm guessing the 4Bs give...

Nooooope, that ain't it.
biggrin.gif

Jul 16, 2002 at 11:43 PM Post #21 of 21
Shinjuku Boy
HI: do your self a favor and do a search on the koss-35 and see what other members say about them. top of screen right hand side. Hit search then put in box koss-35 and hit search.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back