The Best Broadway Musical
Jan 8, 2002 at 6:20 AM Post #16 of 20
Quote:

Originally posted by Flumpus
Other than that, yall gotta check out the original London cast's recording of Les Miserables... it's an HDCD, and sounds awesome.

Personally, I like the 10th Anniversary Cast recording of Les Mis. I do agree that Les Mis is a wonderful musical. There's a reason why there's so many recordings of the soundtrack. It's only slightly below Rent in my list of favorites.

Jan 8, 2002 at 3:47 PM Post #17 of 20
Yeah, I'd have to add Les Miz on my list also. I like the NY cast recording because my old friend Randi Graff plays Fantine in that one. I also like the "complete International" recording, though I don't think vocally it's as exciting as some of the others.

Jan 11, 2002 at 1:01 AM Post #19 of 20
Quote:

Originally posted by HeadWired

Myke, I will have to speak to Headquarters and maybe have your card revoked.
What kind of music do you like?
biggrin.gif

Revoked??? Well, I do have Streisand's Broadway Album although I can't remember the last time I listened to it. I actually like jazz a lot and also classical (Mahler, Schoenberg etc) although lately have become immersed with electronica or actually club music (techno, house, trance) though I doubt many would consider that music.

Jan 11, 2002 at 4:47 PM Post #20 of 20
Quote:

have become immersed with electronica or actually club music (techno, house, trance) though I doubt many would consider that music.

Hey, one guys art is another guys trash. If it's music to you, it's music. I never EVER thought I'd be listening to "head-banger" stuff but since I have better equipment, I listen to it often, because now I can hear what's going on, not just a bunch of distortion. "Sytem of a Down" wasn't in my vocabulary until a few weeks ago. Go figure!

And your card is safe for now. LOL!
evil_smiley.gif

Steven

Users who are viewing this thread

Back