The Audiophile Bass Lounge (Basshead club part II)
Jul 18, 2014 at 2:53 PM Post #856 of 1,853
Maybe Audio Technical IM50s if you can afford them with shipping and whatnot. But the one problem is the fit is a bit problematic, and you said you want a good seal, so you might want to read some reviews.

Jul 20, 2014 at 3:29 AM Post #859 of 1,853
My D2k is up too. For sale/trade though. I'm using the D7k more, so I want some new toys. Preferably a portable amp, though I'm looking for desktop amps, portable headphones, or a Grado (just because I never owned one). I hate letting it go, but it's not getting the love it used to.

Jul 20, 2014 at 3:54 AM Post #860 of 1,853
  My D2k is up too. For sale/trade though. I'm using the D7k more, so I want some new toys. Preferably a portable amp, though I'm looking for desktop amps, portable headphones, or a Grado (just because I never owned one). I hate letting it go, but it's not getting the love it used to.

I thought you wanted the whole family!?

The DT770 too?

D:

Jul 20, 2014 at 4:04 AM Post #861 of 1,853
  I thought you wanted the whole family!?

The DT770 too?

D:

I do, and I'll have the whole family eventually, but I want something new for now, and the D2k isn't getting much use with the D7k around, plus I've got a D5k on the way and they're essentially the same can, right? I've been using the D7k every day since I got the adapter I needed. The DT770 isn't cutting it for me right now either. Haha. I just blow through gear, huh? I wan't something more portable now, since I'm gonna be getting out more, and even in this wheelchair cable length seems to be more of a problem now that I'm more mobile. 

Jul 20, 2014 at 4:33 AM Post #863 of 1,853
  I really think you should give the Audio Technica ES10 a try man, as I know your sound sig preferences fairly well, I know you'd like it. 

Haha, I've seen a few up here in the classifieds, and ever since you mentioned it and have been trying to get trades for what I've got but nobody is biting! I kinda really do wanna hear a pair. Those titanium cups worry me though..

Jul 20, 2014 at 4:46 AM Post #865 of 1,853
I wonder who came up with and thought that titanium cups was a good idea.. If you were to compare em to anything, what would you say they're similar to?

Jul 20, 2014 at 10:36 AM Post #867 of 1,853
Thanks for the feedback so far. Sweating into over the ear phones doesn't sound like a good idea, so I probably want to stick with IEMs. What do you guys think about the Velodyne Vpulse?

Jul 20, 2014 at 11:17 PM Post #869 of 1,853
Ahhh well, all you guys parting ways with their Denons...hopefully you guys can upgrade to the better, improved Fostex series when things improve.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back